Get a Handle on the Best Gifts of 2011
SailorBags Debuts Products that Help Consumers Carry More Style
Rochester, NY (PRWEB) January 12, 2011
SailorBags http://www.sailorbags.com is introducing new sailcloth gifts and gear at the AmericasMart Atlanta Gift Show on January 12-19 that help consumers carry more style on and off the water. The new products make perfect and practical gifts for carrying everyday items like computers, cash, lunch or laundry with nautical flair.
SailorBags is an affordable line of retail bags made from real, custom-woven sailcloth. By removing the resins and chemicals that make sailcloth stiff and unpleasant to handle, the bags retain the qualities that are important to on-the-go consumers—waterproof, washable, stain resistant, and UV protected to stand up to environmental elements.
The full line of SailorBags can be personalized for any individual, business, retail store, college, sports club, etc. with names and logos.
“Consumers enjoy products that reflect their active lifestyle and personality,” said Anne Zimmer, president, SailorBags. “Our new items make it easy for them to carry the items they need in smart, comfortable bags that are durable enough to handle just about any situation.”
SailorBags’ new offerings include:
- Computer Bag: To get laptops safely to where they’re needed, this padded Sailorbag offers a wide zippered opening for computers up to 17-inch in size. Interior compartments with waterproof lining include room for file folders, pens and pencils. Two, lined external pockets with Velcro closures - large enough for a magazine. Adjustable, detachable shoulder strap with comfort pad. Hand grip straps that fold away when not needed. Item # 325 has a suggested retail price (SRP) of $69.00.
- Wallet: The SailorBag wallet features a waterproof lining to keep money and other personal items dry. A full size billfold area and two side pockets provide ample room for cash, cards and photos, plus six credit card slots. Item #305 has a SRP of $15.00.
- Lunch Sack: Being eco-friendly and keeping drinks and food cold all day long has never been so easy with this insulated, reusable bag. The bag was constructed with ease-in-mind: the lining can be pulled out for quick cleaning; the sides fold flat for convenient storage, the outer front pocket provides another place to store lunch money, an ID or other belongings. Item #312 has a SRP of $19.00.
- XL Stow Bag: Even mundane chores like doing laundry can be fun with this SailorBag drawstring sack large enough for a week’s worth of clothes. The sturdy non-slip shoulder strap is adjustable for comfortable carrying, and the round bottom stands this bag up for taking items in and out easily. Item #207 has a SRP of $29.00.
- Wristlet: Grab and go with this SailorBag nautical style wristlet. The waterproof lining makes it ideal for carrying everything from cosmetics and medicine to keys and cash. Item #316 has a SRP of $15.00.
SailorBags will be exhibiting in Bldg. 2 West Wing Flr 3 booth #304 at the AmericasMart Atlanta. This venue is an order-writing facility, and is the largest permanent wholesale marketplace of its kind.
For more information about SailorBags visit http://www.sailorbags.com.