Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) July 20, 2006
For one month 3R sales and marketing http://www.3r.ie has dominated the Google listings. If you type "sales marketing Ireland", they are number one of 34,800,000.
They are also on the second page of 92,000,000 results for the term "business development Ireland."
They help small and medium business, who really want to develop their business to the next level, achieve their dreams with expert advice around sales and marketing.
It was against this backdrop, that they wanted to achieve a top ranking with their SEO marketing. What is phenomenal, is that they did it all in house.
So how did they do it? Tthey followed these 7 simple steps. These principles can be applied by anyone.
1. They ensured that the desired search terms are used in context with meaningful content. This esesentially described how their clients can benefit from boosting their revenues and profits, with specialist business development. The content further described how focusing on improving a companies sales and marketing capability, is crucial to ist success.
2. they published an extensive collection of sales and marketing focused articles, which they had authored - to the top article directories. The success of this was multiplied by the fact that many people really liked the articles, and indeed put them on their own websites with the 3R links in place.
3. They regularly submit their website to all of the key directories, with new and fresh content, which still tells the story of their commitment to sales and marketing excellence.
4. they focused on the Irish location, and made sure that everybody knew they were an Irish company, that understands Irish business development challenges. This indeed helped with their global sales as well.
5. Members of their company Blog regularly, with links to their font page, giving valuable insights into how they help their clients.
6. They issue press releases, which add immense value to the journalists. By linkinking to an interesting angle, with well written stories, they make journalists life easier.
7. They maximise the use of accessibility guidelines, to provide descriptive "alt" text with their graphics. Too many companies just try to load the alt tags with key words.
This story, truly confirms that content is King. By following these simple yet totally ethicla guidelines, it is anticipated that the reader should be able to propel their rankings, and actually boost sales.
About 3R Sales & Marketing
As Business Growth Specialists, they help hundreds of companies, maximise their profits, with specialised sales and marketing services
For more information on how you can boost your business with proven sales and marketing expertise contact 3R sales and marketing at http://www.3r.ie
You can also subscribe to their first rate article distribution system, in the form of a monthly newsletter at the website.