KMxDirect is especially effective for new product and service launch initiatives and to generate sales leads for existing offerings
Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) July 30, 2007
Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. (KMSI), a leader in Web-Based Training and Talent Management Solutions, today announced the launch of "KMxDirect Marketing," a new service offered by KMSI to enable clients to market products and services to businesses and consumers over the Internet. Powered by KMxLive, clients can cost effectively deliver marketing presentations for up to 10,000 simultaneous event participants. KMSI will conduct an Internet press conference on August 1st, 2007 at 2:00PM ET. All media representitives are welcome to register for this free event at http://www.kmxdirect.com.
According to Mrs. Brandi Lee, Vice President of KMSI, "KMxDirect is especially effective for new product and service launch initiatives and to generate sales leads for existing offerings". Clients may optionally purchase the KMx ASP service to create multiple event catalogs and to provide continuous on-demand replay.
Corporate marketing and sales professionals should mark their calendars and attend the free KMxDirect launch event scheduled for August 3rd, 2007 at 2:00PM ET. Visit http://www.kmxdirect.com for more information.
The new KMxDirect service provides clients with a complete marketing and product launch solution that includes:
- Assistance with development of the event marketing message
- Identification of the target participants for invitation to the event
- Development of the event participant mailing list
- Creation of the event registration/delivery portal
- Creation and delivery of the event invitations
- Synchronization with PR and advertising activities
- Assistance with development of the event presentation materials
- Delivery of the event to the target audience
- Creation of an on-demand replay version of the event
- Posting of the replay version on the registration/delivery portal for up to 2 weeks following the event
- Packaging and delivery of the event to the client in an HTML format for website posting
- Capture and delivery of participant contact, demographic and event response data
The KMxDirect service leverages KMxLive technology that was developed by KMSI to provide large-scale virtual classroom training events over the Internet. KMxLive provides:
- Live streaming Video/Audio
- Interactive Polling and Surveys
- Audience Participation Tools
- Participant Chat Rooms
- Graphic Audience Response Displays
- Interactive and Animated Presentations
About KMx ASP
KMx ASP provides fully integrated e-learning content development, learning and learning content management, performance and talent management, and virtual classroom technologies in one easy to use solution. The KMx user interface was designed for easy customization and branding and is available with customizable language packs to provide for localization and multilingual distribution. KMx is also available as a licensed application.
About Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc.
Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. is a leading provider of innovative knowledge and learning management solutions for Fortune 2000 companies and Government agencies. For more information, please visit http://www.kmsi.us.