Orlando, FL (Vocus) September 2, 2009
Aspire Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of sales quoting software solutions for the global small and mid-markets, today announced that QuoteWerks 4.0 now supports the new ACT! by Sage 2010 contact and customer management solution from Sage North America. The seamless integration between QuoteWerks and ACT! 2010 enables users to launch QuoteWerks from within ACT! thus maximizing the full potential of their sales process, while at the same time eliminating the hassle of retyping customer, product, and sales opportunity information into multiple systems.
Continuing the robust integration model that has been used with previous editions of ACT! by Sage, QuoteWerks offers the ACT! 2010 user the following key features:
- Automatic inclusion of the current contact's information in the quote.
- Ability to pull additional contact information including customer specific tax rates and terms into the quote via the QuoteWerks DataLink feature.
- Ability to search the ACT! database for additional contacts for use in the quote.
- Automatically schedule follow-up calls, to-do items, and meetings in ACT! when saving a quote in QuoteWerks.
- Automatically create/update Sales Opportunities and completed Sales Opportunities in ACT!
- Upon saving a quote, QuoteWerks automatically creates a link to the quote under the Documents tab in ACT! for easy retrieval.
- Ability to use customer profiles in ACT! to automatically determine the customer's specific pricing for products and services that are added to the quote.
- Print information from ACT! custom fields on QuoteWerks documents (quotes, orders, and invoices).
- Emails sent from QuoteWerks are automatically logged into the ACT! history for the contact.
- NEW: ACT! users now have the ability to write line item level product details into the ACT! opportunity from QuoteWerks (works with ACT! 2005 and above).
The addition of line item detail support for ACT! opportunities is a direct result of the ongoing communication between the QuoteWerks development team and the QuoteWerks community of users.
In addition to integrating with ACT! by Sage 2010, QuoteWerks continues to support previous ACT! versions including ACT! by Sage: 2009 (11.0), 2008 (10.0), 2007 (9.0), 2006 (8.0), ACT! 2005 (7.0), ACT! 6.0 (2004), ACT! 5.0 (2000), and ACT! 4.0. To review the details of the QuoteWerks integration for ACT! by Sage and to view the integration video, please visit: http://www.quotewerks.com/act.asp or visit the QuoteWerks listing on the Sage Partner Solution Source at: http://sagepss.com/Solution.aspx?SolutionID=2816&sr=q=QuoteWerks .
The QuoteWerks integration for ACT! by Sage 2010 is included in Build 49 which was commercially released earlier today by Aspire Technologies, Inc. Current QuoteWerks 4.0 users who are current on their Update Maintenance Plan may immediately access and download Build 49 from the QuoteWerks website. Build 49 is also shipping on all new orders of QuoteWerks. QuoteWerks 4.0 users who are not current on their UMP and all existing QuoteWerks 3.0 users should contact Aspire Technologies, Inc. or their QuoteWerks reseller to obtain Build 49.
About ACT! by Sage
ACT! by Sage is the #1 selling Contact and Customer Manager worldwide with over 2.8 million users. ACT! users can organize all the details of their customer relationships in one place to improve marketing effectiveness, attract new customers, and create more value from existing relationships. Complete sales pipeline visibility helps ACT! users identify and take action on the most qualified sales opportunities. ACT! is easy to use and integrates with existing business solutions including Microsoft Outlook®, Word, Excel® and Lotus Notes®. For more information call 866-903-0006 or visit http://www.act.com , http://www.act.com/facebook , http://www.act.com/twitter or http://community.act.com .
About Aspire Technologies and QuoteWerks®
Aspire Technologies, the creators of the award winning QuoteWerks® sales quoting software, is the leading provider of sales quoting software with its award winning QuoteWerks® application deployed to thousands of businesses and enterprises worldwide. QuoteWerks® integrates with all major and leading CRM packages including ACT!, Goldmine®, Maximizer®, MS CRM, Outlook®, TeleMagic®, salesforce.com® and SalesLogix, SugarCRM™ and such popular accounting applications as QuickBooks® and Peachtree, enabling businesses in all industries to integrate QuoteWerks® seamlessly into their existing environments. Aspire Technologies is headquartered in Orlando, Florida and is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Sage Gold Level Development Partner, and an HP DSP Partner. For more information please visit http://www.quotewerks.com .
QuoteWerks is a registered trademark of Aspire Technologies, Inc. ACT!, SalesLogix, and Peachtree are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.