Since our launch, OfficeXta has grown to be used by companies in over 50 countries and is available to millions of small to large-sized companies on Google Apps Marketplace and Salesforce.
Atlanta,GA (PRWEB) January 30, 2012
OfficeXta has launched their Social Enterprise Applications™ Platform on the Salesforce Application Exchange. The platform is now available to the 100,000+ companies using Salesforce, as well as to the over 3 million Salesforce business subscribers. The new platform is comprised of cloud-based enterprise applications securely connected to a company’s enterprise system, and allows employees to securely share enterprise data and applications with their co-workers, business partners and customers over the web and mobile devices.
“OfficeXta continues to remain laser-focused on bringing enterprise data and applications to a cloud-based collaborative environment on any platform or device, in any part of the world,” explains Emeka Okwara, CEO of OfficeXta (http://www.officexta.com). “Since our launch, OfficeXta has grown to be used by companies in over 50 countries and is available to millions of small to large-sized companies on Google Apps Marketplace and Salesforce.”
The OfficeXta Social Enterprise Applications platform is comprised of a variety of applications, including:
- Social Report – Shareable Cloud-Based Real-Time Business Intelligence Reports securely connected to a company’s enterprise system, such as a database. Employees can create a report from their company data in less than three minutes and share it with their co-workers, customers and business partners. For example, a sales person can quickly create a sales report securely connected to the sales database, share it with his sales manager, and collaborate in real-time on the report with each other or with the sales team. This application is slated to represent the next generation of business intelligence reports, compared to those traditional BI tools offered by vendors like IBM, Oracle and SAP.
- Social Charts – Shareable Cloud-Based Real-Time Charts.
- Social Triggers – Shareable Cloud-Based Monitoring and Notification Tools used to monitor Business and System events inside a company’s enterprise, as well as customers’ events outside the enterprise. Social triggers has quickly proven to be the next generation of the Monitoring Tools compared to those offered by vendors like IBM.
- Social Stores – Shareable Real-Time Cloud-Based product and sales catalogues that are securely connected to a company’s product and inventory system. It comes integrated with Paypal and FedEx systems. An employee can quickly create a store and share it with their Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn customers.
This platform provides a wide range of benefits, economically as well as for productivity. Some of the benefits of the Social Enterprise Application platform include:
- An estimated 80 percent or more in cost-savings, compared to other enterprise applications offered by SAP, IBM, and Oracle.
- No software or hardware requirements.
- Available to employees in less than five minutes, at no cost, compared to the months of installation time required by large-enterprise software providers.
- OfficeXta has patent pending on the collaborative features of these enterprise applications that allows employees to collaborate around the tools. This is a unique feature for such applications, because OfficeXta allows enterprise application sharing, such as Business Intelligence Reports, with others, just as people share videos and photos with friends on Facebook.
- The unique ability to seamlessly collaborate with customers, employees, and business partners across multiple platforms, including Google Apps, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Employees can access enterprise tools from anywhere, including home and work.
- Social Enterprise Applications can be securely integrated into over 20 enterprise systems, including DB2, Oracle, SAP, Sage, and MySql.
- The platform is integrated with Salesforce Chatter.
- Social Enterprise Applications for Salesforce has the Salesforce Aloha app feature, and as a result, it does not count against a Salesforce.com subscriber's system limits for apps, tabs, and objects - no matter which salesforce.com edition you’re using.
“OfficeXta wants to be the IBM, SAP, and Oracle for the Social Enterprise. Enterprise Software providers like IBM and Oracle require customers to invest thousands and sometimes millions of dollars in their software, which requires hardware and months of installation time,” added Okwara. “OfficeXta’s model is to create the next generation of these enterprise applications in the social cloud with collaborative features, and to make them available for free or at a small fraction of cost charged by large enterprise software vendors.”
A company using Salesforce can begin using these tools in less than 3 minutes, with a few clicks, and can make the tools available to all its employees, no matter the size, in less than 30 minutes.
You can begin using the OfficeXta Social Enterprise Applications for free at https://www.officexta.com. You can also access OfficeXta Social Enterprise Applications at Salesforce App Exchange https://www.officexta.com/tag/r.do?d=pgs1, Google Apps Marketplace https://www.officexta.com/tag/r.do?d=pg1, and Google Chrome Webstore https://www.officexta.com/tag/r.do?d=ps1.
Those interested in partnering or reselling the OfficeXta Social Enterprise Applications platform can learn more at: http://www.officexta.com/tag/partners.do . Salesforce Resellers can offer this to their new or existing customers.
OfficeXta, a cloud-based social enterprise platform, enables employees to collaborate with co-workers, business partners and customers in real-time over the OfficeXta Social Business Network platform. The additional collaboration between businesses and their audiences, including customers, partners and co-workers, helps to increase productivity and improve customer service, as well as product improvement. To learn more about OfficeXta, visit the website at http://www.officexta.com.
About OfficeXta Social Enterprise Application for Salesforce:
100,000 businesses and 3 million subscribers on Salesforce can begin collaborating with their employees across the enterprise using OfficeXta. They can create and share enterprise data and applications with co-workers and clients using the OfficeXta enterprise collaboration platform. To learn more about OfficeXta Social Enterprise for Salesforce visit the website at https://www.officexta.com/tag/r.do?d=pgs1 and click “Get It Now”.
About OfficeXta for Google Apps Marketplace:
Three million businesses on Google Apps can begin collaborating with their employees registered on Google apps, by using OfficeXta. The can create and share Google documents and OfficeXta cloud-based social enterprise applications with their Google and non-Google Apps co-workers and clients using the OfficeXta enterprise collaboration platform. To learn more about OfficeXta for Google Apps Marketplace, visit the website at https://www.officexta.com/tag/r.do?d=pg1 and click "Add it now".