It allows you to create activities and history for assets, add attached files to assets, associate tickets (and ticket parts), contracts, RMAs, defects, even contact's with roles for the asset
St. Paul, MN (PRWEB) August 6, 2008
Customer FX Corporation announces the release of Power2Assets for Sage SalesLogix. The latest Sage SalesLogix enhancement from Customer FX streamlines management of both digital and physical assets all within the SalesLogix CRM suite.
"If you deal with assets in SalesLogix, you need this," says Brianna Tinjum, Channel Partner Manager for Customer FX. "It allows you to create activities and history for assets, add attached files to assets, associate tickets (and ticket parts), contracts, RMAs, defects, even contact's with roles for the asset," said Tinjum.
Features for Power2Assets include:
- Create and work with asset groups
- Schedule phone calls, meetings, to-dos for assets
- Track history of an asset. See previous meetings and phone calls
- Add attached files to an asset
- Associate support contacts, RMAs, & defects to an asset
- Associate tickets and ticket parts to an asset
- Move an asset to another account - with an audit trail to track ownership of the asset
- Link contacts to an asset and assign roles for working with the asset
- Convert an asset to a standard SalesLogix resource
Availability and Pricing:
Power2Assets for Sage SalesLogix is available now and is sold primarily through SalesLogix Business Partners. Priced at $295 per user. Visit the Power2Assets for Sage SalesLogix product page for complete details.
About Customer FX:
Customer FX Corporation is a custom and packaged software developer specializing in Sage SalesLogix and Sage CRM enhancement, and custom built applications for Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. For more information visit http://customerfx.com or call 651-646-7777.