“We continue to respond to the ever-evolving needs of our customers and the demands of the marketplace by adding features and capabilities that people want.”
Fremont, CA (PRWEB) April 26, 2011
eTouch SamePage, a dynamic enterprise wiki, today announced it has released SamePage version 4.4 with new social features and document-management capabilities that improve the usability and user experience while fostering a community environment.
Key enhancements that focus on social features and document-management tools include:
- Polls: Any wiki user can create and vote on polls viewable in the dashboard for social and collaborative purposes; it shows graphical results immediately.
- Forum Categories: Hierarchical categorization of threads allows for improved organization of projects within the wiki.
- Microblog Follows: Members of the wiki community can post status updates and follow one another’s updates, viewable from the dashboard.
- Drag-and-Drop: Document management and moving files from a computer desktop to the wiki is now as easy as dragging and dropping into a page’s attachments tab or through the Explorer view.
- User Interface: A number of enhancements to the user interface, including a simplified navigation menu, modified page view and more, have made SamePage more user friendly and even easier to navigate.
“We continue to respond to the ever-evolving needs of our customers and the demands of the marketplace by adding features and capabilities that people want,” said Aniruddha Gadre, CEO of eTouch Systems. “As a company recently named one of KMWorld’s 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management, we are excited to offer even more document and knowledge management tools with SamePage 4.4 to current and potential customers. Plus, it’s more social, and our team has improved the overall usability of the wiki.”
About eTouch SamePage
SamePage is a product of eTouch Systems, a leading provider of enterprise-class wiki solutions and consulting services that leverage technology solutions and help organizations share their collective knowledge, insights and creativity. SamePage is a scalable and dynamic wiki that enables its users to improve collaboration, save money and streamline decision making in a secure, well-supported environment. SamePage is used by medium and large enterprises around the world, including Prudential, Alcatel-Lucent, NASA, Citrix, Hestia, Teradyne, Siemens, NY State Unified Court System and ADP, as well as by strategic partners, such as Cisco/WebEx and the Force.com AppExchange from Salesforce.com. For more information, visit http://www.etouch.net.
eTouch Systems, eTouch SamePage, and all other eTouch Systems product and service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of eTouch Systems, Inc. All other trademarks or registered trademarks herein are property of their respective owners.
# # #