San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 26, 2012
Home to 40 plus local craft breweries, San Diego has become a Mecca for craft beer. In honor of our local craft breweries, restaurants, pubs and other businesses with ties to the craft beer community, the San Diego Brewers Guild (SDBG) presents San Diego Beer Week 2012, November 2-11, 2012.
As a supporter of San Diego’s craft breweries and a leader in brewery tours, Aall In Limo Service is excited about San Diego Beer Week. The San Diego limo company is offering special rates for transportation to and from the event.
The 10-day event will include festivals, beer gardens, live music and entertainment, and will feature more than 100 of the finest beers from San Diego craft breweries as well as food from a number of restaurants and local brewpubs.
The San Diego Brewers Guild Festival, the signature kick-off event of San Diego Beer Week, will be held Saturday Nov. 3 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. for VIP and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. for the general public.
The festival will showcase San Diego’s local craft breweries and award-winning beers and will offer up an extraordinary food lineup with specialty beer pairings. Guests will also enjoy live entertainment and a number of other craft beer related activities.
Each day, the event will offer guests different activities to indulge in. For a complete lineup, visit San Diego Beer Week’s website. The Beer Garden @ The Lodge at Torrey Pines, the official closing event of San Diego Beer Week, will take place on Sunday, November 11, 2012 from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
The closing event is one you won’t want to miss! Guests will receive unlimited tastings of beer and food pairings, put together by San Diego’s craft brewing companies and some of San Diego’s best local chefs.
Guests will taste exquisite parings from the following brewery/chef partnerships:
- Stumblefoot Brewing / Stone Brewing Company – Chef Paul McCabe, Delicias
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company / Aztec Brewing Company – Chef Anthony Sinsay, Burlap
- Lightning Brewery / Monkey Paw Brewery – Chef Amy DeBiase, The Shores Restaurant
- Lost Abbey Brewing / AleSmith Brewing Company – Chef Nick Brune, Local Habit
- Societe Brewing / New English Brewing Company – Chef Kyle Bergman, Ritual Tavern
- Manzanita Brewing Company / Hess Brewing – Chef Lance Repp, Sky Room at La Valencia
- Rock Bottom Brewery San Diego / Wet n Reckless Brewing – Chef Jeffrey Strauss, Pamplemousse Grille
- Rock Bottom Brewery La Jolla / Green Flash Brewing Company – Chef Hanis Cavin, Carnitas Snack Shack
- Pizza Port Brewing OB / San Diego Brewing Company – Chef Daniel Boling, The Lodge at Torrey Pines
- Ballast Point Brewing Company / Mother Earth Brewing Company – Chef Gunther Emathinger, Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- Oggi’s Brewing Company / Coronado Brewing Company – Alex Carballo, Stone World Bistro
This year marks the 4th annual San Diego Beer Week. Aall In Limo Service encourages San Diegans and out of town guests to check out the amazing craft beers San Diego has to offer.
About Aall In Limo Service, LLC
Aall In Limo Service, LLC is a premiere San Diego limo company, dedicated to providing professional and friendly customer service at an affordable price. Aall In Limo Service, LLC strives to provide high quality transportation services for people throughout San Diego County.
We are currently offering great deals on limo tours of San Diego’s finest breweries and are looking forward to helping you plan the perfect tour within your budget. We are also offering discounted rates for transportation to and from San Diego Beer Week! For pricing and other information, contact the friendly and professional staff at Aall In Limo Service, LLC at 1-858-336-1894.