Computer Support of San Diego announces support for Veeam Backup and Replication Software
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) July 08, 2011
Computer Support of San Diego has performed an exhaustive real world test of the features and functionality included with Veeam Backup and Replication version 5. By testing this product in real world conditions we were able to uncover flaws in some of our other tested products that may never have surfaced in a lab testing environment. Two of the most important features tested included support for Change Block Tracking (CBT) and deduplication. These two feature helped to provide manageable storage size while maintain the backup history important for compliance and general small business needs.
Some of the key features of Veeam Backup and Replication Software Include;
With the ability to run a virtual machine directly from a backup file, Veeam Backup & Replication v5 overcomes the limitations of traditional backup by providing:
1. Instant VM Recovery: Restore an entire virtual machine from a backup file in minutes. Users remain productive while IT troubleshoots the issue.
2. U-AIR™ (Universal Application-Item Recovery): Recover individual items from any virtualized application, on any operating system, without additional backups, agents or software tools. Eliminates the need for expensive special-purpose tools and extends granular recovery to all applications and users.
3. SureBackup™ Recovery Verification: Automatically verify the recoverability of every backup, of every virtual machine, every time. Eliminates uncertainty and sets a new standard in data protection.
4. On-Demand Sandbox: Create test VMs from any point in time to troubleshoot problems or test workarounds, software patches or new application code. Eliminates the need for dedicated test labs and the overhead that extra VMware snapshots place on VMs.
5. Instant File-Level Recovery for any OS or file system: Recover an entire VM or an individual file from the same image-level backup. Extends instant file-level recovery to all VMs.
By including Veeam Backup and Replication software into the Computer Support of San Diego best practices for small business, customers can be assured that the components they are using work together and ultimately surpass the value and functionality of all other test products in that category.
About Computer Support of San Diego
Computer Support of San Diego is a leading provider of San Diego IT Support and IT Solutions geared for small and medium businesses. By creating end to end solutions for our customers, we remove the risk and expense of the traditional piecemeal approach. Our solutions leverage cloud computing, high performance network and the latest virtualization technologies. Visit the website at http://www.computersupportsandiego.com for more information on how we can help technology transform your business.
About Veeam Software
Veeam Software, an Elite VMware Technology Alliance Partner, develops innovative software to manage VMware vSphere. Veeam vPower™ provides advanced Virtualization-Powered Data Protection™ and is the underlying technology in Veeam Backup & Replication™, the #1 VMware backup solution. Veeam ONE™ provides a single solution to optimize the performance, configuration and utilization of VMware environments and includes: Veeam Reporter™ - VMware capacity planning, change management, and reporting and chargeback; Veeam Business View™ - VMware business service management and categorization; and a choice of VMware monitoring options including the nworks Management Pack™ - VMware management in Microsoft System Center, the nworks Smart Plug-in™ - VMware management in HP Operations Manager, and Veeam Monitor™ - framework-independent VMware monitoring. Learn more about Veeam Software by visiting http://www.veeam.com.
# # #