San Diego, California (PRWEB) December 14, 2011
The search team behind MarketTarget is becoming increasingly excited by the future of mobile search, which is set to become a phenomenon in the New Year. The company has already unveiled plans to add a number of mobile optimization services to its digital marketing packages. Many companies are wondering why they should invest in professional onsite and offsite SEO for the mobile web. The following list represents MarketTarget's top 5 reasons.
David Wiedmaier, President of MarketTarget and advent follower of this latest web trend since San Diego Social Media Marketing, explains why companies should be considering capitalizing on the opportunities of the mobile platform. “We continue to research this sector and we predict that mobile search and development is going to be absolutely huge by 2015,” David says. “Companies shouldn’t be waiting to get involved – they should be exploring their options in the next few months to say ahead of their competition.”
David and the rest of the search team at MarketTarget have put together five reasons why companies should be partnering with a skilled SEO company and beginning to optimize their mobile in time for the start of 2012. After all, this is the year in which mobile search is predicted to take off fully and have an even bigger impact on web-based sales and conversions.
1. Without the right kind of onsite SEO, your mobile site won’t be found within the mobile-specific search engines (such as Google Mobile and Jumptap). The algorithms behind these engines are different to those designed for desktop PCs, but a professional optimization company can make all the necessary modifications that will ensure that a site will be picked up by the masses. The agency in question should also be addressing the overall accessibility of your site from a mobile user’s perspective.
2. There are so many different browsers and operating systems in use and the job of a mobile optimization agency is to make sure that a website is coded to comply with all of them. For example, ideally a site needs to adhere to W3C Mobile web standards if it’s to perform to the best of its ability.
3. Users require a different search experience from their mobile phone. Companies need to tap into the search behaviors of smartphone users if they’re going to drive even more traffic to their website.
4. In line with the point above, mobile SEO is much more dependent on the user’s location. This presents businesses with an opportunity to draw in consumers in their local region, especially if their services are area-specific. Remember, it’s these individuals who are likely to return time and time again as loyal customers.
5. Mobile searchers often target search terms that are radically different to those considered lucrative for desktop search platforms. The lack of space on the screen results means that users prefer using concise search terms with minimal characters. A forward-thinking SEO agency such as MarketTarget will carry out extensive keyword research with this factor in mind to present clients with a number of search terms that are most likely to maximize their ROI.
Since 2009, MarketTarget (http://www.markettarget.com) has been a leading provider of San Diego Search Engine Optimization and San Diego Search Engine Marketing services. As a full service San Diego SEO services firm, MarketTarget also offers full service web marketing, SEO consulting services and custom SEO training options for its clients. What makes MarketTarget unique involves several key factors: Personal Service, Reasonable Costs & ROI Focus. MarketTarget offers many great free SEO resources, including SEO white papers and a helpful SEO Newsletter. Please visit http://www.markettarget.com for more information or call 877-828-0196.