…the on-premise Cloud Solution can help SAP customers reap substantial benefits by migrating their SAP landscapes onto the private cloud
Princeton, NJ (PRWEB) January 21, 2013
Wharfedale Technologies Inc. (WFT Cloud), a leading SAP Infrastructure and SAP Cloud consulting firm, has made significant gains within the cloud computing domain by focusing on cost savings and faster ROI for customers when they deploy or migrate SAP Applications to the Cloud.
Understanding the true cost-saving and benefits for customers moving SAP landscapes to Cloud, WFT releases the on-premise Cloud services to meet the rapid and evolving market demands.
Private Cloud at Customer Premise the following features:
- WFT provides the Cloud Infrastructure: No upfront capital Investment cost for customers, WFT will procure and manage the Cloud Infrastructure for SAP.
- Private Cloud at Customer Premises: The Cloud Infrastructure for the SAP is resides inside Customers Data Center, satisfying customer security and compliance requirements.
- Production and Non-Production Landscape On Premise: Optimally designed to accommodate customers production and non-production landscape.
- Fully Cloud Enabled (Elastic): Intelligently designed to accommodate varying resource requirements on demand with scale-back functionality (elastic) and customers only pay for resource usage.
- Highly Available: Intelligently designed to Exceeds customer SLA's.
- Fully Managed: WFT provides Complete Low Cost Infrastructure and Basis Operations Management Services as a part of contract.
- Certified Migration: FREE Certified Technical Migration of SAP systems to Private Cloud Infrastructure.
- Monthly Utility Billing: Customers are billed monthly, Utility Billing allows Charge backs to Departments/Projects.
- FAST Landscape Provisioning: Fast on-demand SAP Systems Landscape Provisioning in minutes, not weeks using WFT's own proprietary SAP Cloud Image Factory (SCIF).
- Data Protection: Innovative Data Protection Solutions tailored to customer SLAs.
- Disaster Recovery: Optional Disaster Recovery in Private Cloud or in WFT CLOUD
WFT’s On-Premise Private Cloud for SAP customers are built upon WFT Cloud’s own SAP Cloud Image Factory (SCIF). The SCIF methodology, based on various “permutation & combinations” of SAP installation options , rests at the core of how WFT Cloud saves its customers both time and money when provisioning their SAP landscapes on Cloud. WFT Cloud’s “SCIF” library, containing over 800+ SAP Images, combined with WFT's Rapid Migration approach enables faster deployment of SAP Landscapes in matter of days (not weeks). This will help customers to reduce their CapEx and OpEx on running SAP solutions and meet their SLAs. WFT's subscription based model increases customer ROI.
WFT Cloud customers realize greater cost savings through a predictable pricing structure. WFT Cloud’s all inclusive fixed-price model includes: cost for hardware and software, SAP operations support, SAP data protection, as well as SAP system refresh and patching. WFT Cloud customers experience accelerated ROI and a cost-saving advantage after migrating their SAP Solutions to Cloud. The following are the average cost savings for WFT Cloud customers when migrating from legacy Infrastructure.
WFT Owned and Managed Private Cloud at Customer Premises Minimum of 30-40% savings
WFT Cloud customers can also take advantage of our “Cloud Aggregation Solution”. The cloud aggregation solution provides customers with the flexibility and choice of selecting between competing cloud infrastructure solutions to host the SAP application. This option truly serves to benefit WFT Cloud customers by delivering SLA driven options, reduced operational costs and faster ROI.
Ganesh Radhakrishnan, CEO of WFT Cloud, concurs with Gartner’s assumption that, “30% of all businesses will own absolutely no IT assets come 2014”. This is why WFT Cloud has become a leader in helping customers to reduce operation costs and improve efficiencies when migrating their SAP landscapes onto a Private, Hybrid or WFT Cloud.
About Wharfedale Technologies Inc.
Wharfedale Technologies Inc. (WFT Cloud) is a leading technology consulting firm specializing in SAP infrastructure integrations and services, as well as private/public hybrid Cloud solutions. As an SAP certified provider of cloud services, Wharfedale also offers SAP solutions around - high availability, disaster recovery, advanced sizing for virtualization, back up/recovery Integration, systems refresh automation and landscape optimization.
For more information on Wharfedale and WFT Cloud services, please visit http://www.wftcloud.com or call us at (888) 533-3113.
SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.