IRVINE, Calif. (PRWEB) October 1, 2007
The Satellite M205 series has a starting weight of just over five pounds, and comes standard with a high-definition 14.1-inch diagonal widescreen display and such notable features as a built-in Webcam. With the Webcam and microphone built into the LCD bezel, instant messaging becomes more compelling by allowing Satellite M205 users to visually communicate with family, friends and business associates from across the globe for a more personal and enhanced user experience.
Meanwhile the Satellite M205-S7452 is outfitted with the latest Intel(R) Centrino(R) Duo technology and was designed for increased mobility, productivity and multimedia entertainment. The Satellite M205 will empower users to perform tasks in less time, while leaving ample time to enjoying a favorite movie.
Matching performance with design each Satellite M205 features Toshiba's signature an eye-catching Onyx Blue Metallic high-gloss lid, as well as a high-gloss silver palm rest. The Satellite M205-S7452 includes 1024MB DDR2 SDRAM dual-channel memory(1) for robust performance in terms of games and music, picture and video multimedia files, and 160GB serial-ATA hard disk drive for safely storing important files. The system has a starting price of $949.99(2).
The Satellite M205 notebook series is available at http://www.toshibadirect.com, as well as a variety of major consumer electronics and computer stores nationwide. The following configuration demonstrates the product specifications and pricing for the Satellite M205-S7452:
Complete product specifications for all the Satellite M205 models are available at http://www.toshibadirect.com.
All Toshiba computers qualify for free recycling, while non-Toshiba computers and other consumer electronic products can be recycled for a small fee. For more information please visit: http://www.reuse.toshiba.com.
1. Memory. Memory size may vary. See Memory Legal Footnote at http://www.info.toshiba.com.
2. Price. Reseller prices may vary. ESUP means "Estimated Single Unit Price."
3. Intel Core 2 Duo Processor. Intel(R) Dual Core Technology is a new technology designed to deliver improved performance to the notebook PC. Performance or compatibility may vary. For more information on Intel's Core 2 Duo processors, visit: http://www.intel.com/core2duo/.
4. Processor. CPU performance may vary. See Processor Legal Footnote at http://www.info.toshiba.com.
5. Hard Disk Drive Capacity. Hard drive capacity may vary. 1 Gigabyte (GB) means 1000 x 1000 x 1000 = 1,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. See Hard Disk Drive Capacity Legal Footnote at http://www.info.toshiba.com.
6. Graphics. GPU performance may vary. See Graphics Legal Footnote at http://www.info.toshiba.com.
7. Wireless. May require purchase of additional software, external hardware, or services. Transmission speeds may vary. See Wireless Legal Footnote at http://www.info.toshiba.com.
8. Warranty. The terms and conditions of Toshiba's standard limited warranty, extended warranty and service upgrade terms and conditions are available at http://www.warranty.toshiba.com.
(C)2007 Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. All product, service and company names are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Information including without limitation product prices, specifications, availability, content of services, and contact information is subject to change without notice.