Reno, Nevada (PRWEB) June 12, 2012
When many people think of outsourcing pay per click management, they think of high costs and unnecessary spending for something they could be doing themselves. Pay per click management firm Webrageous explains why that couldn’t be further from the truth.
The majority of pay per click advertisers disappear off the radar before their business has even had a chance to make it online. Webrageous believes the reason for this is the decision by many businesses to take on the management of their campaigns themselves despite having little understanding of how pay per click advertising works.
“Every day businesses choose to hand their accounting over to an accountant or their legal affairs to a lawyer,” Webrageous’ Director of Marketing David Chapman explains.
“These are aspects of their business that they could handle themselves but they decide to leave it to the experts in order to avoid making risky mistakes, saving them money in the long run. Management of pay per click advertising campaigns is no different.”
These businesses understand that the cost of hiring a professional to handle delicate aspects of their finances and legal affairs is well worth the money when compared to the risk of seriously damaging their business.
When looking at pay per click advertising, Webrageous sees the same trends. Those businesses that decide to manage their own campaigns risk not only losing advertising dollars but also seriously damaging their business by losing out on precious online advertising revenue if their accounts are banned.
Those that outsource pay per click management to qualified professionals end up saving money by removing the risk, maximizing their online advertising potential and, in turn, achieving a greater number of sales and awareness of their business.
Thereby, the myth that outsourcing pay per click management is an expensive and wasteful exercise is debunked when it is outsourced to the experts.
“In fact, we find that our clients are saving thousands of dollars by outsourcing management of their pay per click campaigns to us,” Mr. Chapman said. “This is due to the fact that their advertising campaigns are much more carefully focused and managed and so they are achieving the maximum returns on their advertising dollars.
“Their businesses are receiving more sales and more conversions because of these focused campaigns and as a result their businesses do really well, many of them becoming some of the top online sellers in their industry. Therefore, the cost of outsourcing pay per click management is well and truly negated.”
Below are some of the ways that Webrageous clients benefit from outsourcing pay per click management to the experts in the industry:
1. Our pay per click management consultants are extremely well-read in everything related to pay per click, from Google AdWords to the online advertising rules and regulations, so our clients do not have to do all the reading. We also always keep up-to-date with the latest developments and are always reading about new and improved pay per click management techniques.
2. All of our pay per click advertising managers are fully trained in Google AdWords, Microsoft adExcellence and the relevant pay per click programs. These qualifications must be updated yearly. This again saves our clients from having to go through the complex training processes.
3. At Webrageous, we can also help with search engine optimization and how to improve a client’s natural search results. We also know everything there is to know about paid search advertising and various online marketing strategies, including display network advertising. So with Webrageous you are getting much, much more than just pay per click management.
4. We also possess a range of skills to further help clients with their advertising campaigns. We have fluent Spanish language skills for clients that are thinking of launching an advertising campaign in a Spanish-speaking market.
5. Webrageous also has a high degree of knowledge of web design, having six years’ experience in web design before moving into pay per click management more than 10 years ago. In some cases, we are even able to offer free website design to new clients, such as divorce law and family law clients.
6. We are contactable at all times for our clients. At Webrageous, we offer a very personalized service and believe that part of that is our clients being able to contact us during business hours and after hours if there is an emergency.
7. We have a strong working relationship with Google and even have a Google representative who we can contact directly for any questions about our clients’ campaigns.
8. At Webrageous, we believe in achieving pay per click results no matter what a client’s budget is. So we will work with any budget no matter how small or large and with any company or advertiser wishing to make a mark online. We always meet the goals of their client, whether that is increasing their ROI or lowering cost per click.
“On top of saving clients thousands in advertising dollars by providing quality pay per click management we also offer many advantages to clients who choose to outsource pay per click management,” Mr. Chapman said.
“This is why advertisers continue to choose Webrageous to manage their business’s online advertising needs. It also reflects why having pay per click campaigns managed by a professional is so crucial.
“In this day and age where online advertising competition is incredibly fierce, advertisers cannot afford to be lax about managing their campaigns. They may find that the business they worked so hard to establish suffers as a result of this laidback attitude when it comes to pay per click advertising.”
For more information on how Webrageous clients are saving thousands of dollars by outsourcing pay per click management to us, arrange an interview with David Chapman by calling 530-553-1111. To find out more about Webrageous in general, check out our company website: http://www.webrageous.com.