Altamonte Springs, FL (PRWEB) March 22, 2008 -
Mercantile Commercial Capital, LLC, which specializes in the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loans for small business owners, reported it closed on eight commercial property loans for projects that total more than $20.5 million since Jan. 1.
Christopher G. Hurn, president and chief executive officer of Mercantile Commercial Capital LLC., said the loans include:
- $135,000 to Leaps and Bounds, LLC of Edgewater, Fla. to acquire a 915 square foot child daycare facility in Edgewater. The acquisition is the fourth Mercantile Commercial Capital has financed for Leaps and Bounds, LLC;
- $2,000,000 to Sun-Tek Industries, L.P. of Orlando to refinance its 64,000 square foot office warehouse facility in Orlando with a 30 year term and 30 year fixed interest rate;
- $2,137,000 to the Serene Center of Long Beach, Calif. to acquire a 9,996 square foot rehabilitation center in Long Beach;
- $4,100,000 to Khattra Hospitality, LLC to acquire the 80 unit Days Inn Hotel and Suites in Marshall, Texas;
- $495,000 to Helms Lawn and Landscaping Service, Inc., in Lyons, Ill., to acquire a 9,450 square foot commercial building in Lyons;
- $4,992,525 to Radiant Properties, LLC to acquire and renovate the 145 unit Days Inn Crossroads in Austin, Texas;
- $5,048,000 to R.D. Hospitality, LLC, to acquire the 67-unit Sleep Inn and Suites in Lake Charles, LA.;
- $1,651,000 to Peyton Place, LLC and Logic Systems Services, Inc., a three-year-old construction consulting company in Orlando, to acquire a 6,300 square foot office building in downtown Orlando.
For more information, please visit http://www.504experts.com.
For more information please contact
Chris Hurn, Mercantile Commercial Capital, LLC 407-786-5040
Geof Longstaff, Mercantile Commercial Capital, LLC 407-786-5040
Larry Vershel or Beth Payan, LV Communications, 407-644-4142
# # #