Chatham, Ontario (PRWEB) September 3, 2009
Scribend.com launched its new web site today, introducing customers to a variety of exciting new features, including a free database of articles and resources, easy social networking and bookmarking tools, and a simplified site navigation system.
Scribendi.com has also revamped the backend functions of the web site, decreasing page loading times and further enhancing site usability and functionality. "The new web site is extremely user-friendly," says Scribendi.com President, Chandra Clarke. "Finding the service that suits your revision needs is literally just one click away."
Highlights of the new site include:
- New, image-rich page layouts
- User-friendly, color-coded navigation for each unique service level
- Clearly defined service choices
- A comprehensive, searchable FAQ system
- A free, regularly updated database of writing, editing, and proofreading resources
- An RSS syndication subscription for Scribendi.com's article system and news feature
While many things have changed at the new Scribendi.com, the company's commitment to quality service and affordable prices remains solid: "We've worked very hard to deliver something that provides more benefits to the client, while keeping things affordable," remarks Clarke. "Indeed, for a few services, we've even reduced prices."
For further information, please visit http://www.scribendi.com.
Scribendi.com is a global leader in the online English editing and proofreading industry.
405 Riverview Drive
Chatham, ON, N7M 5J5
chantielle.macfarlane (at) scribendi.com