Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 11, 2012
A new research report estimates that with SDM carriers can save up to 40% in OpE in contrast to legacy mechanisms for managing subscriber data. In addition to OpEx savings, SDM solutions allow carriers to reduce churn rates by enabling carriers to personalize their services, improve marketing campaigns, and thereby improve revenue by gaining rich customer insights. As carriers continue to invest in network modernization and migrate networks towards LTE, vendors from both telecommunications and IT centric database backgrounds are intensively competing to gain a share of the SDM market. As a consequence, we expect SDM vendor revenues to surpass nearly $ 3 Billion by the end of 2016.
Furthermore, SDM also allows carriers to establish themselves as brokers of subscriber identity through SDM APIs. Driven by internal utilization within carrier services and identity brokering, the SDM API market is expected to account for nearly $ 7 Billion in global revenues worldwide by 2016, growing at a CAGR of nearly 100 % between 2012 and 2016.
Subscriber Data Management (SDM) with LTE and Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecast 2012 – 2017 provides an in-depth assessment of the SDM market, including business models, value chain analysis, operator and vendor strategies, and a quantitative assessment of the industry from 2012 to 2016.
The report will address the following key topics:
- Business Case for SDM: An assessment of the business case for SDM
- SDM API Technology Review: A review of the underlying technology supporting SDM solutions
- A Review of Carrier SDM Deployments: A review of major SDM solution deployments by carriers worldwide
- Operator & Vendor Strategies: An analysis of how operators and vendors will position themselves to capitalize on SDM opportunity
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the SDM market from 2012 till 2016
- SDM Value Chain: An analysis of the SDM value chain including a revenue assessment for each component/player and predictions about the economic model evolution
- SDM Vendors
- API Aggregators
- Investment Firms
- Application Developers
- Data Mining Companies
- Mobile Device Vendors
- Mobile Network Carriers
- Service Bureau Companies
- Wireless Infrastructure Vendors
- Telecom Managed Service Providers
As Carriers worldwide devise emergent strategies on network modernization including LTE (Long Term Evolution), Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) and IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) investments, SDM is rapidly gaining popularity. The SDM software and services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 30 % from 2011 through 2016, eventually accounting for nearly 2 Billion USD in revenue.
While the Subscriber data is a principal asset held by network carriers, Subscriber Data Management (SDM) allows carriers to consolidate and manage their cross domain subscriber data encompassing access preferences, authentication, services, identities, location, and presence into unified data repositories.
The report presents an in depth assessment of the next generation SDM solutions market. Besides analyzing the business case, vendor strategies and the technology behind SDM, the report also presents revenue forecasts for the SDM market from 2012 till 2016 at a regional as a well as global scale.
The report covers the following topics
- SDM Technology Overview
- The SDM Business Case: Market Drivers, Benefits, Obstacles and Risks
- SDM Market Dynamics
- SDM Market Analysis and Forecasts
- SDM Vendor Assessment
- SDM SWOT Analysis, Recommendations and Conclusion.
- Alcatel Lucent
- Bharti Airtel
- Cell C
- Golden Telecom, Russia
- NTT DoCoMo
- Openet Telecoms Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- Reliance Telecom
- Telefonica, Mexico
- Time Warenr Cable
- T-mobile, UK
- T-Mobile, USA
- Unbound ID
- Verizon Wireless
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/190940-the-subscriber-data-management-sdm-market-2012-2016.html
Avail 50% Discount on ALL Signals and Systems Telecom Market Research Reports.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/ ) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.