Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 27, 2009
PPC Summit announces the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) training session line-up for the Chicago Summit scheduled on November 4-5, 2009. As businesses are forced to do more with less today, savvy marketers turn to search engine marketing to maximize their customer outreach and ensure a lower cost per acquisition. PPC Summit training is designed to help marketers overcome online advertising performance challenges and teach businesses how to integrate Search Engine Marketing and Pay Per Click advertising into their overall marketing plan. The last PPC Summit training event this year will be held at the DoubleTree Hotel in Chicago, IL where 17 top-notch SEM trainers will share insider strategies, solutions and resources for improving online marketing results.
Attendees can expect to gain practical knowledge and actionable techniques from leading experts who have years of experience managing successful campaigns on Google, Microsoft/Bing, Yahoo! Search Marketing and all search engines. During two days and 20+ educational Search Engine Marketing sessions, the PPC Summit trainers will lead case study lessons learned, hands-on workshops and how-to sessions covering Search Engine Marketing: Google, Bing, Yahoo and all engines, Contextual Advertising, Paid and Organic Search, Quality Score, AdWords, Landing Page and Website Optimization, Social Media and much more!
Pay Per Click Summit Chicago Speaker and Session Line-Up Includes:
Check out all sessions at PPC Summit Agenda
1. Landing Page Optimization for Increased Conversions - Tim Ash, Site Tuners
2. Improving Quality Score to Skyrocket Results - Bill Barnes, Enquiro
3. Google AdWords Strategies to Beat Competitors - Craig Danuloff, ClickEquations
4. Why Content Ads Are Your Ace In The Hole - David Szetela, Clix Marketing
5. Paid and Organic Search to Maximize ROI - Leisa Hall, Anvil Media
6. Pay-Per-Click and Your Search Engine Marketing Strategy - Maggie Strevell, Naper Solutions
7. Advanced Keyword Research & Targeting - Larry Kim, WordStream
8. Meaningful Web Analytics - Beyond the Numbers - Jamie Smith, Engine Ready
PPC Summit is dedicated to providing businesses with in-depth Search Engine Marketing education and training to improve online advertising results. PPC Summit event sponsors and partners include: ADOTAS, American Advertising Federation of Northern Illinois, Anvil Media, Apogee Search, Business.com, Chicago Association of Direct Marketing, ClickEquations, Conversion Voodoo, Direct Marketing Association, dmPulse, Engine Ready, eComxpo, International Internet Marketing Association, Naper Solutions, Online Strategies Magazine, SEMpdx, SEMPO, Search Marketing Standard, Web Host Industry Review, Web Marketing Association and Website Magazine.
The upcoming PPC Summit will be held on Nov. 4-5, 2009 at the DoubleTree Hotel in Chicago, IL. All interested participants can register online at http://www.ppcsummit.com/?pr3.
Contact: mailto:press (at) ppcsummit.com