Dubai, UAE (PRWeb UK) October 13, 2009
Bridgehead services have at their core Erinys' experience of successfully conducting business in difficult, remote and often hostile areas. We have lived through the momentous changes and challenges of post-conflict Iraq and Afghanistan, continually learning from our experiences and adapting the highly distinctive and dynamic Erinys Approach to achieve success for ourselves and our clients. Knowledge, experience, learning and presence give Erinys situational understanding - an understanding of the geography, history, the culture, politics and the people. This in turn has shaped a range of market entry and support services which can be adapted and packaged to meet specific client requirements from the planning and preparation phases through to project implementation.
Erinys Bridgehead offers a full range of client focused services, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Situational awareness and pre-deployment briefing, preparation and training.
- Travel, visa and immigration management.
- Secure accommodation and business facilities.
- Close and transit protection.
- Remote site security management.
- Host nation liaison and community relations management.
- Specialist project management.
- Communications and information systems support.
- Logistic support including, critical cargo and convoy security and supply chain
- Remote project site development and sustainability.
- Air logistics.
- Medical, emergency response and evacuation.
Further information on Erinys' Bridgehead can be accessed here.
Erinys is an international security company formed in 2002 to provide enterprise support and management services in remote and hostile environments. Erinys' client base includes the United Nations, the governments of the United States and the United Kingdom, NGOs, multinational organisations, as well as small and medium sized businesses.