Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 05, 2013
Global Markets and Technologies for Sensors provide:
1. An overview of the global market for sensors in various applications, including biosensors, chemical sensors, image sensors, flow sensors, and level sensors
2. Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019
3. Explanations of the role of sensors in various applications, the technology and innovation behind sensor development and production, and major market trends both in terms of region and application sector
4. Evaluations of new developments in the sensors industry with respect to continuous improvements in environmental performance
5. Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
Sensors are being used in an increasing number of industries and applications, while continually opening up new fields of application. Today’s production technologies, modern vehicles, innovative medical devices, smart power supply systems and building technologies are inconceivable without sensors. Advanced electronic control systems provide sensor users ongoing advances in sensor accuracy, reliability, response time, robustness, miniaturization, communications capability and efficiencies. Sensors also continue to improve in quality as they become more specific and robust, often smarter and more communicative and yet they are becoming less expensive because of improved production methods.
Sensors are found in most spheres of life today. The need for sensors is increasing dramatically with the ongoing boom in smart mobile communication technologies and tablet PCs. Many companies are already researching novel types of sensors for these applications. Mobile phones with face recognition are just around the corner. Cell phones with integrated spectrometers to measure food freshness are no longer inconceivable, even though at present they seem a rather long way off.
Study Goal and Objectives of http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/238364-global-markets-and-technologies-for-sensors.html :
This report studies and highlights the role of sensors in various applications, explains the technology and innovation behind sensor development and production, and gives a market overview, analyzing major market trends both in terms of region and application sector. In addition, the report studies in detail the new developments taking place in the sensor industry with respect to continuous improvements in environmental performance. The report analyzes the market for various types of sensors as well as for the technologies involved. The market for various emerging technologies in sensors as well as the new products produced using these technologies are reviewed in the report.
The report also analyzes the various applications of sensors in detail and the markets of such applications, with special emphasis on the new products being developed and the markets for these products. Along with the development of new products, research and development is taking the sensor technology to new heights, and a close look into such technologies has been made in the report. This report focuses on the need for the industry’s commitment to continuous improvement in environmental performance and takes a look at a future in which the functionality of coatings will be enhanced and transformed from the conventional areas of protection and aesthetics to meet additional and more specific demands.
- Marketing managers to identify newer market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans for sensors and related products.
- Research and development professionals to stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for sensors and to develop new products and for newer applications.
- Advertising agencies working with clients in the sensor industry to understand the products and to develop messages and images that will influence consumers to purchase these products.
- Business development executives to understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible new markets.
- Information and research center librarians to provide market researchers, and brand and product managers with the information they need to do their jobs more effectively.
Scope and Format
The report has been prepared in a simple, easy to understand format with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of sensors and their applications with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
This report only covers conventional sensors, such as pressure, temperature, level, flow and position sensors, and does not cover unconventional types of sensors such as pointing sensors (e.g., touch screens and touch-pads, barcode readers and RFID readers for identification purposes, remote-readout and intelligent power meters, gas and water meters, as well as remote-readout heat meters).
Browse applications wise reports:
Global Markets and Technologies for Sensors -- Focus on Image Sensors - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/239433-global-markets-and-technologies-for-sensors-focus-on-image-sensors.html
Global Markets and Technologies for Sensors -- Focus on Pressure Sensors - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/239434-global-markets-and-technologies-for-sensors-focus-on-pressure-sensors.html
Global Markets and Technologies for Sensors -- Focus on Flow Sensors - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/239442-global-markets-and-technologies-for-sensors-focus-on-flow-sensors.html
Global Markets and Technologies for Sensors -- Focus on Level Sensors - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/239443-global-markets-and-technologies-for-sensors-focus-on-level-sensors.html
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets.