everyone can increase their Internet presence and reap the benefits of SEO, even in these uncertain economic times. CMS Buffet's dedication and expertise will reward our clients with consistently high search engine rankings, without having to resort to any 'black hat' shortcuts.
(PRWEB) February 9, 2010
CMS Buffet Wants to Help You Avoid the Traps and Pitfalls of SEO
CMS Buffet, the Toronto SEO and Content Management Services company, has recently expanded its team and upgraded their services to better serve their existing clients. "Our goal", says Dvir Weininger, CMS Buffet's Chief SEO Strategist, "is to keep pace with ever-changing search criteria, as well as offer the best possible SEO strategy for new clients. I want to educate business owners on how to avoid the common pitfalls and trickery of 'black hat' SEO outfits. Now that SEO is gaining steam as an online marketing must have, I want to debunk the unethical tactics used by the 'spamdexers', and show how focus and dedication are key elements in doing the job right. The only way to effectively disseminate information is to do so without resorting to shortcuts that will yield only temporary results. We aim for consistent, positive results that will have a lasting impact by raising the Internet profile of all our clients."
Here are Weininger's "Top Ten Tips" on what to watch out for when hiring an SEO Company:
1. The promise of a #1 ranking on Google.
2. Use of unrelated or ineffective keywords that have little or no search criteria.
3. Stating that all SEO services are performed "off site", and that you never need to change/modify existing content and design.
4. Suggest "Black Hat" tricks, like hidden text and keyword stuffing.
5. Lack of current traffic analysis.
6. No offer of professional content writing as part of SEO services.
7. No offer of technical support, such as repairing 403, 404 and 500 errors.
8. No measurement of web site "stickiness".
9. Refusal to assess competitors tactics and what can be learned from them.
10. Cost of SEO services that are "too good to be true", such as $10 article copy writing fees.
Armed with these valuable tips and information, Weininger is convinced that "everyone can increase their Internet presence and reap the benefits of SEO, even in these uncertain economic times. CMS Buffet's dedication and expertise will reward our clients with consistently high search engine rankings, without having to resort to any 'black hat' shortcuts."
CMS Buffet delivers high quality SEO and Content Management Services anywhere in North America. Our Toronto base allows us to work with any firm in the United States and Canada. Our talented, dedicated staff is ready to help you achieve your web goals, no matter where you are. For further information and to view some of our recently launched sites, visit our web site at CmsBuffet.com. We can be reached via e-mail at info(at)cmsbuffet(dot)com or by phone at 647 477-2992.