The new 2013 edition of the SEO Toolbook will prove incredibly popular among small business marketers.
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) May 22, 2013
The JM Internet Group, a provider of SEO training for small businesses, is proud to announce the 2013 edition of their popular SEO Toolbook. The SEO Toolbook identifies and explains hundreds of no cost SEO tools that can help small businesses climb to the top of Google and Bing organic search results. New in the 2013 edition is a compilation of the top media sites for keeping informed on search engine optimization. The toolbook is used extensively in the company's SEO training but can also be obtained separately on the company's website.
"The new 2013 edition of the SEO Toolbook will prove incredibly popular among small business marketers," explained Jason McDonald, Director of the JM Internet Group. "Although the SEO Toolbook is for sale at $25.00 a copy, interested small business owners and marketers can get a complimentary copy by taking one of our SEO training classes, including the no charge introductory top ten tools SEO webinar."
For more information on the SEO Toolbook and SEO training, go to:
SEO Toolbook: Summary and Contents
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is all about getting to the top of Google or Bing’s organic (no charge) listings. There are hundreds of amazing zero cost tools out there for SEO. But not every small business marketer knows where to look. The SEO Toolbook is the result of years of research, and it identifies the secret SEO tools that can radically increase one's success at Google and Bing optimization.
The publication date for the book is May, 2013. Here are the book contents:
- Keywords - tools to identify and measure keywords... pg. 4
- Page Tags - tools to help analyze on page HTML tags... pg. 15
- Link Building and Social Mentions - tools to identify link and social media targets... pg. 24
- Press Releases - services to publish news on the Internet... pg. 30
- Blogs and Blogging - tools to help one be a better blogger as well as identify bloggers who might help with links or social mentions... pg. 37
- Rank - tools to measure an organization's rank on Google searches... pg. 43
- Website Structure - tools to create the most effective SEO website structure... pg. 48
- Local Search - tools to help get a company to the top of Google Places and local searches... pg. 55
- Google+ - information and tools about Google’s social media network, Google+, which can help tremendously with SEO performance... pg. 62
- Metrics - tools to help measure (and understand) inbound web traffic... pg. 69
- SEO Media - the top blogs and resources to stay up-to-date on SEO... pg. 74
About JM Internet Group
The JM Internet Group provides SEO, Social Media Marketing, and Google AdWords training and courses for busy marketers and businesspeople. Online search engine optimization training helps explain keywords, page tags, link building strategies and other techniques needed to climb to the top of search engine rankings for Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The teaching methodology is hands on, with live examples and discussions, taught from the convenience of each student's computer.
JM Internet Group, Media Relations