For anyone wanting to improve their company's search engine results and get more traffic, or for anyone who wants to provide this service to web-design clients, this course is invaluable.
Portland, Oregon (PRWEB) September 25, 2011
Search Engine Academy Northwest has updated their SEO Training courses so that websites will stay competitive even after the latest algorithm change by Google. The next class will be held October 3rd at the Ambridge Center in Portland, Oregon.
Search Engine Optimization is a critical component in driving traffic to a website. Last February, Google updated the algorithm that indexes and ranks web pages. The effect of this update is that low-quality websites were moved down in the rankings and high-quality web sites moved up in the rankings. But, there was collateral damage and many high-quality websites lost traffic due to decreased rankings in Google.
There is help. Search Engine Academy has researched strategies to compete in a post-Panda world and is bringing this training to you in live SEO training classes held throughout the United States, Canada, Australia and Singapore. Internet Marketing Classes offered include these Ultimate SEO Mastery Workshops:
2-Day SEO Essentials
- Discover a complete 6-step system for performing effective search engine marketing
- Learn how to perform keyword research that will attract targeted markets
- Write content that will turn visitors into customers
- Find out the importance of keyword placement on web pages and where to place the keywords
- Create Title Tags that will improve Click-through Ratios
- Receive internal and external link building strategies that will make it easier for the search engines to find web pages
For the full Agenda please go to SEO Training Essentials.
What people have to say about the SEO Essentials Training Class:
"I enrolled in Colleen's Essentials Workshop at Search Engine Academy Northwest and found the classes very well organized and immensely informative. Colleen is very personable and this is reflected in the classes she teaches. Throughout the 2-day intensive training sessions, she delivered the content clearly and with lots of real-world examples to illustrate the strategies being covered. Colleen also provided us with great resources and a printout of the slide presentation to add our own notes to so we could listen and absorb the information without worrying that we may miss writing something down. At any time throughout the classes, if any of the students had questions, Colleen would answer and clarify them right away. Altogether this is a very valuable class delivered in a relaxed and well-paced manner. For anyone wanting to improve their company's search engine results and get more traffic, or for anyone who wants to provide this service to web-design clients, this course is invaluable."
Ian Henderson - Hendersonian Design
3-Day Advanced SEO and Internet Marketing
- Work on advanced keyword research strategies
- Learn techniques to write effective sales copy that gets results
- Understand how the personalization of search results is changing the rules
- Find out the best approaches for setting up a blog and learn about the art of blogging
- Get creative ideas for implementing user generated content (UGC)
- What is Social Media Marketing and how can it help boost sales?
- How to quickly gain exposure in Google, Yahoo!, and others within 24 to 48 hours
- What is Pay Per Click and who are the players?
- Learn how to implement Google Analytics on a website and why this is a must!
- Sure fire strategies to build your SEO business
For the full Agenda please go to SEO Advanced Training.
What people are saying about the SEO Advanced Training:
"I attended Colleen's SEO Advanced Training class in Portland Oregon. As a working professional in the SEO industry I wanted to be exposed to new and different techniques that are being employed in the industry. I received all of the above and more. Her class was very thorough and detail oriented. Her teaching style was terrific, very easy to connect with. I am walking away from this class and her instruction with new skills and a better understanding of Search Engine Optimization. I would highly recommend her and her Academy to anyone wanting either SEO instruction or as a SEO professional on their Internet project."
Jim Hay - Joomla Web Design
The full five days of training in the comprehensive SEO Training course is the best value at $2,495.
Learn from Internet Marketing professionals that stay current on the latest techniques, take a further look at Search Engine Academy. There is a class accepting registrations now in Portland, Oregon beginning October 3rd and the instructor is Colleen Wright. To register and to get pricing details, please go to http://seotrainingnw.com/register.
About the Instructor
Colleen Wright helps companies improve online sales performance by taking her 20 years of marketing knowledge and implementing strategies and tactics that improve sales and leads. In addition to helping clients improve sales messaging and lead generation, she is an expert at driving traffic to websites through Pay Per Click advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Local Search and Social Media Marketing. Colleen also teaches these skills through Search Engine Academy Northwest where business owners and marketing / PR professionals learn hands on how to market businesses online.