We have made capital expenditures to increase tool production, expand design and tooling capabilities, reduce tooling lead times and improve efficiency and productivity, all while reducing cost.
Willoughby, OH (PRWEB) February 01, 2012
Metal stamping industry leader Service Stampings Inc. has increased its production capabilities with four important additions.
“We have made capital expenditures to increase tool production, expand design and tooling capabilities, reduce tooling lead times and improve efficiency and productivity, all while reducing cost,” said Rob Stohlman, Service Stampings’ vice president of sales.
He also noted that the metal stamping company has resumed pre-2008 business levels.
Service Stampings’ capabilities expansion include:
A Haas CNC Vertical Machining Center, which:
- Increases throughput and decreases lead times on the manufacturing of die components.
- Provides the ability for lights-out operation to increase production.
- Boosts in-house value-add secondary machining capabilities.
A PEMserter Series 4 Press, which:
- Expands Service Stampings’ value-add installation of self-clinching fasteners.
- Operates with pneumatic power for speed, consistency and reliability.
- Offers rapid tooling changeover, perfectly suited for short production runs.
SmartCAM Advanced Milling™ software upgrade, which:
- Supports 2-through 3-axis machining as well as 4- and 5-axis positioning from wireframe and solids-based data.
- Allows for contoured milling and for milling the Z axis on a profile.
- Expands Service Stampings’ “import” file capabilities.
A Dake Johnson JH-10 horizontal bandsaw, which:
- Increases throughput.
- Provides higher reliability.
- Reduces operational costs.
Ohio-based Service Stampings is a long-time leader in precision stamping and steel fabrication. Visit http://www.servicestampings.com to learn more about the metal stamping company.
# # #