Wirefly is thrilled to help launch the latest version of such an iconic device.
Reston, VA (Vocus/PRWEB) April 13, 2011
Wirefly (http://www.wirefly.com), the Internet’s leading retailer of cell phones and cell phone plans, today announced that beginning today, April 13, Wirefly customers can now pre-order the T-Mobile Sidekick® 4G on Wirefly.com before it officially hits store shelves later this month – and at a special Wirefly price.
Even with impressive hardware enhancements, the new Sidekick 4G still maintains the innovative and distinctive design synonymous with T-Mobile’s incredibly successful Sidekick dynasty. The 3.5-inch display marks the first Sidekick to feature a WVGA touch screen and its new "pop-tilt" hinge reveals the five-row full QWERTY keyboard that has long been a Sidekick trademark. The new Sidekick 4G powers those familiar features to a new generation. Built by Samsung, powered by Android, and running on T-Mobile’s blazing fast 4G HSPA+ network, the Sidekick4G is a faster, smarter phone with exceptional messaging capabilities.
“The legions of Sidekick fans are going to fall in love with the new Sidekick 4G,” said Andy Zeinfeld, chief executive officer of Simplexity, Wirefly’s parent company. “With the enhancements made to the handset, the move to the Android operating system, and support from T-Mobile’s blazing-fast 4G network, the new Sidekick4G has solidified its position as the ultimate messaging smartphone and Wirefly is thrilled to help launch the latest version of such an iconic device.”
Why Wirefly Loves the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G
- T-Mobile’s 4G HSPA+ network makes it one of the fastest T-Mobile devices on the market
- VGA front-facing camera and pre-installed T-Mobile Video Chat powered by Qik
- Powered by Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Equipped with a speedy 1 GHz Cortex A8 Hummingbird processor
- DriveSmart from T-Mobile - a first-of-its kind service from a U.S. carrier, that helps prevent distracted driving
- Group Text - Create, name, manage, and join in ‘reply-all’ group conversations
- Cloud Text - Text friends or groups from a laptop or desktop, which is synced with the phone, so nothing gets lost in translation
- Built-in Social - Integrates Facebook friends, Myspace friends, and Twitter followers into one address book. Allows users to post or comment directly from their contacts list and update their status to multiple social outlets from one location
- Jump Key- A physical button that enables customers to quickly switch between active applications, even during a phone call
- Integrated Google™ services, including Gmail, Google Maps and access to thousands of applications on Android Market
- Available in matte black and pearl magenta
Pre-Order Now at Wirefly.com
Customers looking to purchase this hot new device and all of the useful accessories that go along with it do not have to wait for availability in stores. The Sidekick 4G is now available for pre-order on http://www.wirefly.com for new and upgrade-eligible T-Mobile customers with a two-year agreement. As always, Wirefly offers significant savings with no rebates and fast, free Fedex shipping and free returns.
Wirefly’s Pre-Order Price Guarantee
Customers who pre-order the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G can take comfort knowing that their purchase is protected by Wirefly’s 30 Day Pre-Order Price Guarantee. If the price of the device on Wirefly.com drops below the pre-order price within 30 days of the release date, Wirefly will automatically refund the difference to the customer’s credit card.
Wirefly has become America’s trusted source for cell phones because it makes shopping for cell phones fast, easy, and affordable. In addition, Wirefly offers an array of services aimed at improving the mobile phone buying experience, including:
- Wirefly Learn: A helpful resource that offers a wealth of information to keep you informed about cell phones including video demos, unbiased reviews, and side-by-side comparisons.
- Upgrade Checker: A quick and easy service that gives you the ability to know when you are eligible for your next phone upgrade. When the upgrade time is nearing, you can elect to receive a complimentary reminder e-mail or text message.
- Wirefly Mobile Backup: Wirefly Mobile Backup lets you back up and transfer your contacts and other mobile content FREE –- regardless of carrier, manufacturer or operating system.
- Wirefly Trade-Ins: Confidently trade-in old and unwanted electronics, not just cell phones, for cash or donate the value to a charitable organization, with the knowledge that these products will be properly and safely recycled.
- Mobile.Wirefly.com: The mobile-optimized version of Wirefly.com that lets you research and compare cell phone deals from any mobile device– at any time, from anywhere.
To read more about Wirefly or its resources, visit http://www.wirefly.com.
*The T-Mobile Sidekick® 4G is a registered trademark of T-Mobile.
Wirefly.com is America’s trusted source for cell phones and wireless service plans. Owned and operated by Simplexity, Wirefly.com is the Internet’s #1 authorized dealer for the top cellular carriers in the U.S.: Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile and Sprint. Wirefly.com also offers discounts and services not available in retail wireless stores including a better selection of the latest cell phones, greater savings, straightforward pricing with no rebates, and fast, free FedEx shipping with free returns on devices from HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, LG, BlackBerry and many other cell phone handset manufacturers. Wirefly.com has been named “Best of the Web” by Forbes magazine and “Best in Overall Customer Experience” by Keynote Performance Systems. For more information about Wirefly’s wireless products and its services, visit http://www.wirefly.com. Shopping from a web-enabled cell phone? Wirefly’s mobile-optimized website, mobile.wirefly.com allows consumers to quickly and easily explore its extensive catalog of cell phones and receive unbiased information from any web-enabled cell phone, regardless of operating system. With Wirefly Mobile, visitors can shop and compare phones and pricing by manufacturer, carrier or rate plan while on the go.