Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 09, 2012
Below is a partial list of discounted reports by Signals and Systems Telecom available with ReportsnReports.com:
1. Android Device Database covering 600 tablets and smartphones from 63 vendors is a XLS database that tracks Android activations by individual device model, form factor, vendor and region. The target audience for this report includes handset manufacturers, application developers and mobile network operators.
2. Subscriber Data Management (SDM) Market: 2012 – 2016 : The SDM software and services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 30 % from 2011 through 2016, eventually accounting for nearly 2 Billion USD in revenue. The report presents an in depth assessment of the next generation SDM solutions market. Besides analyzing the business case, vendor strategies and the technology behind SDM, the report also presents revenue forecasts for the SDM market from 2012 till 2016 at a regional as a well as global scale.
3. Voice over Mobile Broadband (VoMBB) Market: 2012 – 2016: This report presents an in depth assessment of the VoMBB industry. Besides analyzing the business case and industry roadmap, including carrier and vendor commitments for VoMBB deployments, the report presents subscription and service forecasts for both VoLTE and VoHSPA from 2012 till 2016 at a regional as well as at a global scale. The report also features an ‘Expert Opinion’ section, featuring exclusive transcripts of vendor interviews on the outlook of VoMBB industry.
4. LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices: The “LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices” report, part of Signals and Systems Telecom’s LTE Insights Service, takes an in-depth look at answering the aforementioned questions besides analysing key trends, vendor/service provider strategies, market share, shipments and revenue in the LTE devices ecosystem. The report is complemented by a comprehensive LTE-Devices Database that lists LTE device sales and subscriptions by region, country and service provider from 2011 to 2016, and tracks publically released LTE devices by vendor, device type, and operating frequency band.
5. Femtocells: Shipments, Revenue, Market Share and Growth: By 2016, it is expected that LTE femtocells will represent as many as 10 % of all unit shipments. Overall the industry is expected to be worth 3 Billion USD by then, growing at a CAGR of nearly 100 % over the next five years. Spanning over six detailed datasheets, the “Femtocells: Shipments, Revenue, Market Share and Growth by Vendor, Region, Technology Database: 2011 – 2015” tracks historical shipments, revenues, market share, growth and yearly forecasts for the femtocells industry by vendor, industry segment and region.
6. Mobile Phone Insurance Revenues: With global revenues of over 8 Billion USD in 2011, the industry is set to grow at a CAGR of 28 % over the next five years. By 2016, it is estimated that the industry would be worth 50 Billion USD. The “Mobile Phone Insurance Revenues by Country & Region Database: 2009 – 2016” tracks historical revenues and yearly forecasts for the global mobile insurance industry at both country and regional levels.
7. LTE Subscriptions, Deployments, Spectrum and Infrastructure Contracts Database Q1’2012 database: LTE adoption has considerably gained momentum throughout the globe with over 49 commercial deployments. Driven by these early launches global LTE subscriptions reached 6.4 Million at the end of Q4’2011. From an operator viewpoint Verizon Wireless (U.S) is leading the market with a 64 % market share thanks to its tremendous coverage footprint that currently spans across 178 regional markets in the United States. Verizon’s market share is followed by NTT DoCoMo, which represents 23 % of all LTE subscriptions. Going forward, the LTE market is set to grow with a CAGR of 150 % over the next 5 years and will eventually represent more than 8 % of all mobile connections by 2016, with 613 Million subscriptions.
8. India Handset Shipments, Vendor Market Share, Strategies and Key Trends Q3’2011: This report provides an in-depth assessment of handset shipments, vendor market share, strategies and key trends in Q3’2011 for the mobile handsets industry in India. Mobile handset shipments in India have been increasing and they were highest in 2010 with 146.93 million units. The shipments in 2011 are expected to reach all time high as the shipment for 3 quarters in 2011 is 125.32 million units.
Browse other reports available on discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/discount_reports.aspx .
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.