London (PRWEB UK) 19 November 2013
Joint Forces Simulation & Training 2014 features an international panel of senior military speakers who will give attendees the opportunity to experience first-hand the processes involved in supporting and maintaining Joint Force capability from the commanders driving the sector.
This two day event will feature 4 industry keynote addresses along with an international panel of senior military speakers who will provide first-hand experience in the processes involved in supporting and maintaining Joint Force capability from the commanders driving the sector.
The early bird expires 29th November - click here to book today and save £100.
Hear from a line-up of high ranking military speakers:
- Lieutenant General Mark Schissler, Deputy Chairman, NATO Military Committee, NATO
NATO Combined Force Initiative - leveraging simulation for effect
- Air Vice Marshal Bob Judson, Director Joint Warfare, UK Joint Forces Command
Development of the UK’s Joint Force
- Major General Serronha, Commander, Madeira Islands Military Operational Command, Portuguese Armed Forces
The Portuguese Armed Forces experiences in Joint Operations, training and simulation
- Brigadier General Boni, Commander Italian Joint Force Headquarters, Italian Ministry of Defence
Maintaining a Joint High Readiness and Deployment Capability
- General (Retd.) Thierry Cambournac, former Inspector General of the Armed Forces (2011-2013), French Army
French Forces after the 2013 White Paper
To view the full conference programme and speaker line-up, please click here.
To join the event and save £100 please visit http://www.jointforcestraining.com to book your place.
For further information please contact the team on +44 (0) 207 827 6736 or email ctuna(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk