The refurbishment is part of our continuing journey to provide relevant choices and enriching experiences for today’s discerning travellers.
Singapore (PRWEB) September 18, 2012
Singapore, 13 September 2012 – Pan Pacific Orchard is proud to unveil a brand new hospitality experience with refreshed guest rooms, restaurants and facilities. The S$10 million refurbishment programme at the Singapore hotel, completed this month, is part of Pan Pacific’s overall rebranding initiative to enrich guest experiences with a diversity of elements inspired by cultures and landscapes of the Pacific.
The refurbishment programme extends from the Singapore hotel’s new Executive Rooms, Studio Rooms and Pacific Club Suites to its restaurants, 10 at Claymore and Lobby Lounge; as well as public areas including the entrance, main lobby and meeting facilities. The hotel is also pleased to welcome the award-winning St. Gregory spa to its stable of wellness facilities that currently comprises a steam room, fitness centre and Singapore’s first mineral water swimming pool.
Through refined interiors, intimate environments and personalised service, the rejuvenated hotel captures the senses with a concept of hospitality aligned with Pan Pacific’s renewed brand positioning – “Your refreshing Pacific experience.”
Invigorating the senses with improved amenities
The refurbished Pan Pacific Orchard will enhance guest experiences in a number of new ways:
- The large lobby, complete with high ceiling, has been redesigned to maximise natural lighting, creating a brighter and more welcoming ambience when guests arrive at the hotel.
- Checking into the hotel will become a more personalised and hassle-free process. Guests can also look forward to the introduction of hand-held devices such as iPads for registration in the first quarter of 2013.
- Refreshed guest rooms are distinguished by soothing palettes, contemporary furnishings and clean lines – spacious and elegant sanctuaries reflecting the inviting embrace of the Pacific.
- Coffee lovers will enjoy the convenience of a Nespresso machine available in our refurbished guest rooms.
- As an extra touch, all Pacific Club rooms will be stocked with L’occitane bath essentials.
- At the same time, hotel guests can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi services now made available in all rooms and the hotel’s public areas. Business travellers will be impressed by the intuitive in-room media hub designed for seamless connectivity.
- Stylish meeting rooms, refurbished with tasteful furnishing and smart facilities, offer well-appointed venues for high-powered meetings and informal gatherings.
- The hotel has pledged to offer smoke-free environments to enhance the comfort of all guests and customers with effect from 1 October 2012.
Said Mr Dean Rossilli, General Manager of Pan Pacific Orchard, “The refurbishment is part of our continuing journey to provide relevant choices and enriching experiences for today’s discerning travellers. It is a proactive response to the guest feedback we solicited through a series of focus group interviews conducted to delineate specific enhancements for our rooms and amenities.”
“The rejuvenation programme has created renewed interest among business and leisure travellers. We are confident that it will strengthen the Pan Pacific brand in Singapore’s competitive hospitality market,” he added.
All you can eat from 10 to 10 @ 10
To showcase the rejuvenated hotel and its new offerings, Pan Pacific Orchard is organising a one-day open house for guests to savour the unique flavours of the Pacific. “Inclusively Yours” is a gastronomic adventure featuring unlimited servings of food and beverage* at the hotel’s dining outlets (10 at Claymore and Lobby Lounge). In addition, BBQ stations will be set up at the poolside on Level 4, offering a chance to sample a fine selection of grilled meats, sausages, skewers and more.
Time: From 10 am to 10 pm at 10 Claymore Road (Pan Pacific Orchard)
Date: 6 October 2012 (Saturday)
Participating F&B outlets: 10 at Claymore and Lobby Lounge
S$129++ per adult / S$60++ per child
*Beverage selection comprises coffee and tea, soft drinks, juices and an exclusive range of housepours, which includes spirits, beers and wines.
All-inclusive dine and stay
Top up your gastronomic adventure with a one-night stay on 6 October 2012 (Saturday). All room packages come with a pair of passes to the “Inclusively Yours” dining extravaganza.
Check-in 6 October 2012 / Check-out 7 October 2012
S$399++ (for Executive room)
S$499++ (for Pacific Club Suite room)