Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) January 31, 2008
Singles Travel International, the leading experts in luxury travel for singles, announced today the 2008 Weekend Getaways schedule. Discover an incredible variety of fun, travel, and adventure while you experience a weekend like no other. This year's lineup includes weekend cruises to the Baja and Cozumel, Mexico, a Fiesta Weekend in San Antonio, 4th of July in San Diego, a behind-the-scenes tour of Washington, DC, and our second annual Real Estate Investor's Cruise. View the entire 2008 trip calendar by visiting Singles Travel International's website.
All Singles Travel International cruise trips feature our own special amenities including Welcome Party with Open Bar, nightly Happy Hour Club, Breakfast Club, Farewell Party, singles-only seating in the dining room and optional single-only tours in every port. And, don't forget our Singles Travel International Personal Concierge that will take care of your needs, 24/7!
2008 Weekend Getaways (to date):
- Baja Weekend Getaway Cruise for 30s - 40s Singles aboard Royal Caribbean's Monarch of the Seas (February 29-March 3) Set sail from Los Angeles aboard the Royal Caribbean's Monarch of the Seas to Ensenada, Mexico. Starting at $399 including all taxes.
- San Antonio Fiesta Weekend (April 24-27) Famous for its River Walk, the Alamo and their Tejano heritage, San Antonio is alive with history and culture. Enjoy this exciting weekend during Fiesta Week, one of the most exciting times of the year. Included is reserved seating at the Battle of the Flowers Parade, boat ride on the famous San Antonio River, San Antonio city and fiesta activities, vineyard tour, and a tour of the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Starting at $699 including tax.
- Real Estate Investor's Cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas (May 2-5) Perfect for new real estate investors who just happen to be single, too, the trip sets sail from Miami and visits RCCL's private island of Coco Cay and Nassau, Bahamas. Join John Dessauer, a self made millionaire, and David Dweck, president of South Florida's #1 real estate investment club for a line-up of seminars that will help you achieve financial freedom. Starting at $554 including all taxes, with a free upgrade to an ocean-view cabin for the first 10 bookings.
- 4th of July in San Diego (July 3-6) Enjoy the California sun in San Diego for a weekend full of Independence Day celebrations. Our hotel, the Westin Horton Plaza, is just steps away from the historic Gaslamp District, which offers an array of the city's finest restaurants, live entertainment and distinguished arts and cultural events. Tour La Jolla, Coronado and more, celebrating the 4th of July weekend and enjoying singles-only events throughout. Starting at $759 including tax.
- Washington, DC (August 29-September 1) -- Three nights in our nation's capital where everyone is abuzz about the election! We'll offer a behind-the-scenes look at this city that moves America. Our home for the weekend is the luxurious, 5-star Gaylord National Hotel on the Potomac. Starting at $999 including most meals, tours and tax.
About Singles Travel International
With over 25 years experience in travel consulting and a 75% repeat clientele, Singles Travel International leads the singles travel profession with worry-free travel that meets the unique needs of our discerning solo travelers. Every group with 20 or more guests is accompanied by at least one Singles Travel International escort who is available 24 hours a day to provide assistance and create a fun-filled environment. Although a Singles Travel International trip is a terrific way to meet people, it's not to be confused for a dating service. Singles Travel International offers age-specific excursions so you can share your incredible experience with others just like you. Travelers can be as involved as they'd like in the multiple tour activities organized daily by the STI staff, spending time with the group or relaxing and exploring on your own. Singles Travel International guarantees solo travelers a roommate when requested, provided the traveler signs up and pays in full by the final payment date for each program.
Media contact: Beth Peterson at (847) 931-9375 or email@example.com