Many of our guests enjoy the camaraderie we build when we travel, eat and explore together.
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) October 24, 2007
Singles Travel International announces its winter 2007 travel getaways for single adults who enjoy traveling. These winter escape options include luxurious cruises and tours, from the exotic landscapes of Costa Rica and Australia to the invigorating sun rays of the Caribbean, Rio de Janeiro, Baja and more!
Singles Travel International develops travel packages for single, adventurous and active adults. Specially designed with single travelers in mind, the trips incorporate numerous excursions and events in a group environment, and you can be as active as you want. Getaways might include walking tours, river rafting, mountain climbing or even a shopping spree at a nearby market. At the end of each day, travelers will enjoy returning to their comfortable deluxe accommodations. While much of the activities are done as a group, there is always free time scheduled so travelers can enjoy time to explore on their own.
More than 2,000 single travelers enjoyed our tours last year. Singles Travel International also offers informational events at cities around the world so those interested in the programs can learn more - at no charge. The informational event calendar is listed on the Trip Calendar at http://www.singlestravelintl.com.
"Our goal is to make planning memorable trips as simple as possible," said Tammy Weiler, founder of Singles Travel International "Many of our guests enjoy the camaraderie we build when we travel, eat and explore together."
Singles will have a variety of trips from which to choose this winter season and are able to book their trips online immediately by visiting our online booking website. The listing of winter travel destinations for 2007 currently available include:
- Ecuador Adventure - All Inclusive (November 24-December 1) Starting at $1,865*. A home away from home at Mountain Views Inn, located in the center of the Andean heartland. Enjoy specially-designed excursions for singles with visits to Quito, Pre-Incan Pyramids, and the Equatorial Monument.
- Holiday Cruise on QM2 (December 20-January 3) Starting at $1,999*. Free Upgrade to Balcony from Ocean View**. Cruise the holidays like a star aboard the grandest vessel afloat. Visit the unique ports of Tortola, St. Maarten, Curacao, Grenada, Barbados, Dominica, St. Kitts and St. Thomas. Round-trip from New York.
- New Year's Eve Caribbean Cruise (December 29-January 5) Starting at $1,869*. Set sail from Miami aboard Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas. Visit RCCL's private island in Labadee, Haiti, Montego Bay in Jamaica, Grand Caymen and Cozumel, Mexico.
- Eastern Caribbean Cruise for Singles in 50's & 60's (January 6-13, 2008) Starting at $625*. A seven night Eastern Caribbean cruise aboard the Mariner of the Seas. While in San Juan visit El Yunque Rainforest, once considered to be the fountain of youth. Travelers also will visit St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and enjoy some "duty-free" shopping.
- Cozumel Weekend Getaway Cruise for Singles in 30's & 40's (January 24-28, 2008) Starting at $366*. Enjoy this 4 night, 5 day long weekend to remember aboard the luxurious Navigator of the Seas departing from Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, and Iguassu Falls Tour (February 17-24, 2008) Starting at $2,299*. A South American vacation like no other, from romantic Rio de Janeiro and the spectacular falls of Iguassu to the hypnotic culture and nightlife of Buenos Aires.
- Baja Weekend Getaway Cruise for Singles in 30's & 40's (February 29-March 3, 2008) Starting at $319*. Set sail from Los Angeles aboard the Royal Caribbean's Monarch of the Seas. Visit the warmth and beauty of Ensenada, Mexico on this exciting weekend voyage.
- Western Caribbean Cruise (March 2-8, 2008) Starting at $439*. Set sail from Fort Lauderdale aboard the Royal Caribbean's Jewel. Intrigue yourself with the beauty of Key West, the home of modern day adventures, artists and poets, along with stops in Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Belize City.
- Discover Down Under (March 24-April 4, 2008) Starting at $3,999*. This 14 day vacation will allow you to sample the richest parts of Australia. Take in the beauty from the barrier reefs in Cairns, to the views from Alice Springs and Ayers Rock, or enjoy Sydney with its famous landmarks highlighting the Sydney skyline.
- Costa Rica Multi-Sport (April 12-20, 2008) Starting at $2,519*. This 9 day adventure includes whitewater rafting and mountain biking along the beautiful river canyon. You will also enjoy the beauty and solace of the rich wildlife and forest from San Jose, Costa Rica to Tamarindo.
*Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
**Free upgrade from category C2 ocean view cabin to a B4 in hull balcony while available. Rates not guaranteed until confirmed with deposit and confirmation letter from STI.
About Singles Travel International
With over 25 years experience in travel consulting and a 75% repeat clientele, Singles Travel International leads the singles travel profession with worry-free travel that meets the unique needs of our discerning solo travelers. Every group with 20 or more guests is accompanied by at least one Singles Travel International escort who is available 24 hours a day to provide assistance and create a fun-filled environment. Although an singles trip is a terrific way to meet people, it's not to be confused for a dating service. Singles Travel International offers age-specific excursions so guests can share their incredible experience with others just like them. Travelers can be as involved as they'd like in the multiple tour activities organized daily by the Singles Travel International staff, spending time with the group or relaxing and exploring on their own. Singles Travel International guarantees solo travelers a roommate when requested, provided the traveler signs up and pays in full by the final payment date for each program.
Singles Travel International contact: Tammy Weiler, (877) SOLO-TRIP, (877) 765-6874. Visit the Singles Travel International to view the entire 2007 trip calendar and 2008 calendar in progress.
Media contact: Beth Peterson, (847) 931-9375