In our work with leading organizations, there are six core concepts that consistently emerge as being absolutely essential for superior demand creation performance.
Wilton, CT (PRWEB) November 08, 2012
SiriusDecisions has announced that its popular learning course previously available exclusively to its clients, “Foundations for Best Practices in Demand Creation,” is now available for purchase by business-to-business marketing and sales professionals and can be taken online by accessing the course through the company’s Web site.
“In our work with leading organizations, there are six core concepts that consistently emerge as being absolutely essential for superior demand creation performance,” says John Neeson, SiriusDecisions’ managing director and co-founder. “This comprehensive course frames these key concepts in powerful ways that can be directly applied to meet the very different set of challenges faced by marketers in today’s b-to-b environment.”
The six core concepts covered by the course are:
- Demand Type -- how to conduct a demand type assessment for a specific product within an organization
- Relative Targeting -- a methodology that scores and ranks a target segment’s propensity to purchase
- Lead Taxonomy -- templates for assigning lead attributes and a preliminary lead scoring model
- Portfolio Marketing -- a three-touch process flow that shows how to create thematic messaging, offers, and information collection strategies
- Buying Cycle -- a strategy map for implementing tactics that align with the buyer’s journey
- Demand Waterfall -- a framework for assessing the metrics that marketing and sales can be accountable for from inquiry to closed deal
The course concludes with a final exam. Enrollees passing the exam earn the distinction of becoming “SiriusDecisions certified” in the topic and receive a certificate documenting mastery of the core concepts in the foundations of demand creation.
Like all SiriusDecisions courses, “Foundations” features a modular structure that enables participants to complete the course at their own pace. Designed for easy navigation and an optimal learning experience, the six modules include video, audio, interactive exercises, visual models, quizzes, downloadable process templates, worksheets and process maps.
“While our research indicates that understanding these fundamental concepts is now essential for effective sales and marketing alignment, b-to-b marketers must also master the methodology, frameworks and tools to apply them in order to successfully drive demand and close any skills gap,” notes Grace Kraaijvanger, director of SiriusDecisions Learning. “The ‘Foundations’ course not only teaches these concepts, but also shows how to implement them to meet the ‘real world’ challenges these professionals face every day.”
SiriusDecisions (http://www.siriusdecisions.com) helps business-to-business companies worldwide improve sales and marketing effectiveness. Management teams make more informed business decisions through access to our industry analysts, best practice research, benchmark data, peer networks, events and continuous learning courses. SiriusDecisions has offices in London, Montreal, San Francisco and Wilton, CT.