We are their most trusted advisors. Adding marketing services to the mix is really a natural fit that can fill an essential void in their business plans. We can be even more effective at keeping everyone on the same page by ensuring that every decision, marketing included, fits the overall strategic plan of our client's business.
Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) February 5, 2009
Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm with offices in Cleveland and Akron, is pleased to announce its latest service offering: Marketing Services. Skoda Minotti Marketing Services will provide corporate brand development and integrated marketing communications planning along with advertising, creative, media and public relations services.
"We established Skoda Minotti Marketing Services to further complement our firm's ability to deliver on the promise of business growth for our clients," said Skoda Minotti chairman Greg Skoda. "Our clients have experienced significant benefits from the addition of other business services such as information technology, telecommunications and financial staffing. We now have clients asking if we can help them market more effectively."
The new group will be led by managing director, Jonathan Ebenstein. Ebenstein has over 15 years of marketing experience. He has spent 10 years working with advertising agencies, including Malone Advertising, the largest advertising agency in Ohio.
"On the surface, marketing may seem like an unusual service offering from a CPA Firm, but we are more than CPA's to our clients," Ebenstein said. "We are their most trusted advisors. Adding marketing services to the mix is really a natural fit that can fill an essential void in their business plans. We can be even more effective at keeping everyone on the same page by ensuring that every decision, marketing included, fits the overall strategic plan of our client's business."
To learn more about Skoda Minotti Marketing Services, visit the Skoda Minotti Blog.
About Skoda Minotti:
Skoda Minotti (888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
- Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
- Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
- NorthCoast99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
- Inside Public Accounting - Recognized as one of the country's best managed accounting firms
- Crain's Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
- Multiple time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
- Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
- Multiple-time Practical Accountant's Practice Innovation Award winner
- Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner