(PRWEB) June 26, 2012
Not getting enough sleep can leave individuals feeling tired, less-focused, depressed and more – but with busier work schedules and more daily stresses, many American's are finding it difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep throughout the night. Aware of this growing problem, http://www.liporidpm.com presents the top secrets to a better night’s sleep.
LipoRid PM™'s Top 10 Secrets to a Better Night’s Sleep
1. Eliminate all nighttime distractions.
Cell phones, alarm clocks, televisions and other distractions can make it very difficult to fall asleep. A dark quite environment is conducive to a good night's rest – eliminating light sources and noise during the time you are falling asleep can help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep until morning.
2. Don't snack before bed.
3. Avoid consuming caffeine, alcohol, energy drinks and other stimulants that might interfere with sleep.
4. Prepare for bed each night.
Get into the habit of relaxing for an hour before falling asleep. Turning off the television, computer and other electronics helps your brain wind down and makes falling asleep easier.
5. Don't nap after 5 p.m.
6. Try taking an all-natural sleep aid daily.
Herbal sleeping pills can promote sleep without the dangers of prescription medications.
7. Reserve the bed for sleeping.
8. Keep a regular sleep schedule.
Get into and out of bed at the same time each day – this includes weekends and holidays. By staying consistent with your daily ritual, you reinforce your body's sleep-wake cycle and improve sleep.
9. Don't exercise too close to bedtime.
10. Avoid drinking fluids for 2 hours prior to going to bed.
Editor's Notes: LipoRidPM.com is the leading provider of all-natural sleep aid diet pills. LipoRidPM.com was launched in 2006 and is the first company to introduce a sleep aid, fat burner into the United States.
# # #