ezPaycheck speeds up regular payroll tasks as well as end-of-year reporting tasks, giving business owners and managers more time to spend with their families during the holidays or managing the holiday sales rush.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 15, 2012
Paycheck processing and year-end tax reporting should not be nightmare of new small business owners this holiday season. Small business payroll software provider Halfpricesoft.com updated ezPaycheck payroll software for startups with several new features to automates the payroll tasks.
- The new version can support multiple accounts and help users to handle both employees and seasonal contractors easily.
- The new version also supports YTD manually input feature and makes it easy for small businesses to start payroll software at end of a year.
- The new graphic interface is intuitive and user-friendly.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses in US. The software’s graphic interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, set up tax options, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks.
Small Businesses looking for ways to save money on payroll processing and tax reporting can try out this new ezPaycheck payroll solution free for 30 days from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp, with no obligation and risk.
“Now is the best time for small businesses to automate their payroll processes with ezPaycheck Payroll Software,” explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com,”ezPaycheck speeds up regular payroll tasks as well as end-of-year reporting tasks, giving business owners and managers more time to spend with their families during the holidays or managing the holiday sales rush. And with the recently added Year-to-Date key function, users can enter year-to-date totals for each employee instead of entering past paychecks one at a time, making ezPaycheck easy and fast to implement.”
ezPaycheck also supports payroll tracking for multiple businesses, making it perfect for accountants and entrepreneurs with multiple businesses too.
The main features include:
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- 30 day free trial. No registration required and absolutely no obligation.
To open ezPaycheck payroll software to more small business users, Halfpricesoft.com also announced a new promotion of ezPaycheck. With this offer, business owners can purchase the full version paycheck software at just $59, which is 33% off the regular price $89. Users can also get the ezPaycheck 2012 update package on Form W2 and W3, which is scheduled to release in December, for free.
To learn more about ezPaycheck payroll software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ACH deposit software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.