We intentionally engineered this software for those end-users who are not professional accountants and payroll tax experts
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 01, 2012
Staring a business is the dream of many Americans even during the economic downturn. However, with all the state and federal taxes and regulations to track and payroll deductions to calculate, payroll process might be the nightmare for many startups. To open ezPaycheck payroll software to more small business users, Halfpricesoft.com updated it in response to customers’ requests. The new version comes with several improved features to help user process paychecks and file tax forms easily, inexpensively and with peace in mind.
- EzPaycheck payroll software is the 100% desktop version. The new version does not require internet connection.
- New database backup and restore feature to protect data from system failure and virus
- Updated YTD feature that allows users to start ezPaycheck easily in mid-year
- The updated user interface is user-friendly and shortens the learning curve for the first time users
"We intentionally engineered this software for those end-users who are not professional accountants and payroll tax experts," explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of ezPaycheck. "You don't even need to have much knowledge of computers. We believe small business software should be simple - stupid simple - so that owners can focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software."
In this era of increasingly sophisticated and pricey software, consumers are normally forced to purchase payroll and tax software in a bundle with other applications and it costs a bundle of money. But according to Dr. Ge, that isn't fair to small businesses. "I do not think small business owners should have to pay for features they do not want and will never need to use," he says. "So we made ezPaycheck an easy-to-use stand-alone desktop application, not some big and complicated suite."
New customers considering ezPaycheck 2012 can download and sample the payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp.
EzPayCheck’s many time- and money-saving features include:
- Updated tax tables and tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Print paychecks in choice of check formats: check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top
- Print Forms W2, W3, 940 and 941
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Customizable deductions and withholding for unique needs -- ideal for churches and non-profits
- Robust reporting features
- Data export for use with Halfpricesoft.com’s ezW2 or other compatible software
- Auto-fill for check data that speeds up payroll
- Support multiple accounts with no extra charge
EzPaycheck payroll system is designed to automate paycheck processes to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software’s graphic interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks.
Priced at $89 for new users ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck is affordable for any size business. To start this 30-day free test drive, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.