We always keep in mind that our customers are small business owners, not computer whizzes or financial gurus.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 08, 2011
Recession and layoffs fuel many to start small businesses in Lone Star State. Now Texas start-ups can have the benefit of easy-to-use and affordable in-house payroll software designed especially for small firms with fewer than 20 employees. Payroll tax software provider, Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com), has announced Texas small business owners who purchase ezPaycheck 2011 from halfpricesoft.com at regular price $89 this fall can get the 2012 edition of ezPaycheck for just $1 more.
The newly upgraded version of the already popular product was updated according to the suggestions from customers including:
- New form-level Help buttons
- Faster, easier Year-to-Date key function
- Updated “Generating New Paycheck” screen
- Improved data back-up and restore features
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses in US. ezPaycheck software is designed to automate paycheck processes to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software’s graphic interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks. New user can download and try this application for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
ezPaycheck 2011’s interface is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users can start calculating payroll and printing paychecks immediately. The long learning curve typically associated with financial software is non-existent with ezPaycheck, even if the user does not have an accounting background.
"We believe payroll and tax software should be designed for the non-technical people who are actual end-users," explains Mark Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com. "We always keep in mind that our customers are small business owners, not computer whizzes or financial gurus. But that makes them the best possible people to listen to when designing payroll software, so we include them as members of our design team."
Main features of ezPaycheck in-house payroll software include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Texas D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Compile and print forms W2s, W3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Purchasing the ezPaycheck 2011 + 2012 combo package is risk free for business owners. Users can sample the software for up to 30 days to ensure it meets all their needs before purchasing.
“In tough economic times, how to increase business productivity is critical for any company, “said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com. "We hope ezPaycheck payroll system can help business owners spend less time understanding what tax rate they should pay and more time ensuring their business succeeds."
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2/1009 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.
For more information about ezPaycheck payroll software, please visit
# # #