Our goal is to make ezPaycheck as hassle-free and easy to use as possible while still supplying the robust features our customers need.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) November 01, 2011
“Our goal is to make ezPaycheck as hassle-free and easy to use as possible while still supplying the robust features our customers need,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “This latest round of updates moves us significantly closer to that goal.”
The 3.1.8 release of ezPaycheck payroll software includes the following updates that reduce the learning curve for new users and save time for all customers:
- New Form-level Help Buttons
- Faster, Easier Year-to-Date Function
- Simplified Data Back-Up and Restore Features
Design with small business users in mind, ezPaycheck ’s interface is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users can start calculating payroll and printing paychecks immediately. The long learning curve typically associated with financial software is non-existent with ezPaycheck, even if the user does not have an accounting background.
Small businesses can try ezPaycheck payroll application for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp. Main features of ezPaycheck in-house payroll software include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Compile and print forms W2s, W3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Realizing that many small businesses and organizations are still suffering in an economy that continues to lag, Halfpricesoft.com announces the new special promotion on ezPaycheck 2011 and 2012 bundle version. Small business owners who purchase ezPaycheck 2011 from halfpricesoft.com for the low price of $89 this fall can get the 2012 edition of ezPaycheck for just $1 more.
During a time of economic uncertainty, how to improve productivity is important for any business. And the absolutely best way to determine if payroll software will work for a company is to try it
To start the no-obligation free test drive, visit the site at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
ezPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.