ezPaycheck payroll software is so flexible that it easy manages any combination of incomes, deductions, taxes and benefits, even commission payments, restaurant tips, local special taxes, and churches and non-profits.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 24, 2011
Choosing the right payroll software is an important decision for small businesses. That is why Halfpricesoft.com announces Illinois users can download and try the new improved ezPaycheck payroll software for free for 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
Designed with simplicity in mind, the new edition of the already popular product was updated according to the suggestions from customers including:
- New form-level Help buttons
- Faster, easier Year-to-Date key function
- Updated “Generating New Paycheck” screen
- Improved data back-up and restore features
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses in US. Realizing that many small businesses and organizations are still suffering in an economy that continues to lag, Halfpricesoft.com announces the new special promotion on ezPaycheck 2011 and 2012 bundle version. Small business owners who purchase ezPaycheck 2011 from halfpricesoft.com for the low price of $89 this fall can get the 2012 edition of ezPaycheck for just $1 more.
ezPaycheck software is designed to automate paycheck processes to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software’s graphic interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks.
“Each company is unique. They all have different needs and requirements,” Dr. Ge said. “ezPaycheck payroll software is so flexible that it easy manages any combination of incomes, deductions, taxes and benefits, even commission payments, restaurant tips, local special taxes, and churches and non-profits. We hope this 30-day free trial will help users find the right payroll solution.”
The free download includes all features of ezPaycheck 2011, except tax form printing. The main features including:
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- Supports Tax forms W-2, W-3, 940 and 941
- 30 day free trial. No registration required and absolutely no obligation.
To start the free test-drive of ezPaycheck payroll software, visit the site at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
EzPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.