We believe payroll and tax software should be designed for the non-technical people who are actual end-users.
Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) April 08, 2012
Ohio small business owners can now have the benefit of easy-to-use and affordable in-house payroll software designed especially for small firms. Payroll tax software provider Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) released the new version of ezPaycheck payroll software for small business and non-profits. The updates of the new edition include:
- New Form 941 (Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Form)
- New custom tax withholding feature to handle deductions and taxes unique to their state and local area, including California’s State Disability Insurance tax.
Small business owners love ezPaycheck payroll application because it is simple and flexible to use, handles all their payroll needs and is very affordable. ezPaycheck payroll tax application is designed for use by non-accountants with minimal computer skills. However, even accountants like it because it is so flexible and supports unlimited accounts with one flat rate.
"We believe payroll and tax software should be designed for the non-technical people who are actual end-users," explains Mark Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com. "We always keep in mind that our customers are small business owners, not computer whizzes or financial gurus. But that makes them the best possible people to listen to when designing payroll software, so we include them as members of our design team."
ezPaycheck 2012’s interface is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users can start calculating payroll and printing paychecks immediately. The long learning curve typically associated with financial software is non-existent with ezPaycheck, even if the user does not have an accounting background.
Small businesses can try ezPaycheck for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp. Main features of ezPaycheck in-house payroll software include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Compile and print forms W2s, W3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
With license keys starting at only $89 per year ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck 2012 is an affordable accounting payroll and check printing software solution for any business - no matter how small the business is. ezPaycheck 2012 also supports payroll tracking for multiple businesses, making it perfect for accountants and entrepreneurs with multiple businesses.
The download package includes a sample database so small business owners and managers can begin testing features and functions immediately, instead of wasting time entering data. Customers can ensure their satisfaction with ezPaycheck before they buy.
For more information about ezPaycheck payroll software, please visit
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.