Every small biz owner I know asks these questions: How do I increase my sales? How do I get more prospects to my website? That's what we set out to answer!
Hansville, WA (PRWEB) April 2, 2010
Sales Kickstart is a free webinar series to help the small business owner increase sales. During April, a collection of experts will share their ideas and insights for practical and valuable ways you can sell more today, now. Each of the 7 Sales Kickstart webinars feature a contest with a PRWeb Media package as the first prize (value $360) plus the help of a PR consultant. Every entry also can request a free website review about a sales challenge they face via the Sales Rescue Team.
Key topic areas and takeaways for the Sales Kickstart webinars include:
- Email Marketing in a world dominated by other message forms
- Lead Generation via Social Media
- Business Planning (includes Cashflow Improvement for tight budgets)
- How to use Support Services and Virtual Assistants to increase your profits
- Facebook & Twitter for Sales (Build a Facebook Page)
- Online Traffic Study (free and paid analytics, SEO tools, Search/SEO/PPC)
- How to Make Your Website Convert (Calls to action).
After each webinar, attendees will have practical answers to two questions:
1. What’s the one thing I should do today to advance my sales in a new way?
2. How fast can I get it done?
“From one small business owner to another, I started envisioning this series after repeatedly hearing from companies that used our Sales Rescue Team service for a free and private website review. Over and over, business owners would say, ‘How do I do lead generation, Facebook, Twitter, improve my website conversions?’ and the topics came from those direct requests. I’m fortunate to know many of the country’s sharpest minds for these topics and I knew I could bring them to the table and show how to do it in a quick format that works for business owners,” said TJ McCue.
Sales Kickstart is sponsored by the Sales Rescue Team and supported by a range of corporate partners and allies committed to genuinely helping small business: PRWeb, BizSugar, ioSafe, Lenovo, Infusionsoft, mofuse, just to name a few.
To keep up with the webinar series and sales tips, follow TJ McCue on Twitter.
On April 29, the last day of the series, “20 Days to New Sales” will be published which highlights one daily energetic sales tactic you can leverage in 30 minutes or less.