These latest updates make ezPaycheck payroll software even easier to use than before, so users spend even less time running payroll and more time on profit-generating tasks.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) May 26, 2011
Making ezPaycheck payroll software even easier to use than the before, software developer Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) added new form-level Help buttons and other features in version 3.1.7, released in May.
Developed by Louisville, Ky.-based Halfpricesoft.com, ezPaycheck is payroll software designed for small businesses. Like all small-business software from Halfpricesoft.com, ezPaycheck features an intuitive graphical interface that leads users step-by-step through the process of setting up and running payroll. A key attraction is that it’s so user friendly that business owners and managers without accounting background can run the software and save time. The 3.1.7 updates released in May increase ezPaycheck’s already user-friendly nature, making it even easier to use.
“The more time business owners and managers spend running payroll and doing other accounting tasks, the less time they spend running the business and focusing on increasing profits,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “These latest updates make ezPaycheck payroll software even easier to use than before, so users spend even less time running payroll and more time on profit-generating tasks.”
The 3.1.7 release of ezPaycheck payroll software includes the following updates that increase the software’s ease of use:
New form-level Help buttons - provide more information about functions that customers frequently have questions about, including W3 control numbers, W2 establishment numbers, state ID’s, and other data required by forms.
Easier license key registration - makes it faster and easier to register a purchased license key and unlock the trial software for unlimited use.
Faster, easier Year-to-Date key function - increases the payroll software’s ease of use when starting use of the software in the middle of a fiscal year.
Updated “Generating New Paycheck” screen - includes a new Help button on the screen and new MEMO field for more detailed notes.
Improved data back-up and restore features - makes it faster and easier to back up payroll data for security
The latest version of ezPaycheck payroll software retains all the features and benefits customers enjoyed in previous releases:
- Tax rates updated annually for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Flexibility for adding local tax rates
- Support for tips, commissions, pay-by-piece
- Automatic calculation of Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
- Support for daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Customizable reporting dates, check report options, and tax/deduction features
- Automatic updating of repetitive data on new paychecks, including pay period start and end dates and check printing dates
- Export functions for reports and employee lists, making the data easier to use with other software, such as Halfpricesoft.com’s ezW2 software for printing W2 and 1099 forms
- Printing capability for multiple check formats: check-in-middle, bottom or top
- Supports tax forms W2, W3, 940 and 941
- Supports multiple accounts and unlimited employees
Designed for affordability as well as ease of use
Priced at just $89 per installation, ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for any size business. Additionally, customers can try ezPaycheck without cost or obligation for 30 days. Customers can download the software for free from the Halfpricesoft.com website at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
The trial software is fully functional but prints a watermark across tax forms. The download includes a sample database for easily test-driving ezPaycheck. When users decide ezPaycheck is right for their business, they can purchase a license key for $89 per installation to unlock the software for unlimited use.
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
ezPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.