We intentionally engineered ezPaycheck payroll tax software for those end-users who are not professional accountants and payroll tax expert, so small businesses can set up ezPaycheck quickly and easily.
Las Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 22, 2011
Payroll tax calculations are complex, but small business payroll software can be easy-to-use and user-friendly. Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) released the new version of its popular ezPaycheck paryoll software, which was designed with direct input and guidance from those who use it "in the trenches" every day. The newly upgraded version of the already popular product was updated according to the suggestions from customers including:
- New form-level Help buttons: provide more information about functions that customers frequently have questions about, including W3 control numbers, W2 establishment numbers, state ID’s, and other data required by forms.
- Faster, easier Year-to-Date key function: increases the payroll software’s ease of use when starting use of the software in the middle of a fiscal year.
- Updated “Generating New Paycheck” screen: includes a new Help button on the screen and new MEMO field for more detailed notes.
- Improved data back-up and restore features: makes it faster and easier to back up payroll data for security
ezPaycheck payroll software is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. The software is ideal for owners of small to mid-sized businesses, and was designed and engineered for ease-of-use by those who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how.
“Payroll job is important for any business and organization, however calculating payroll taxes can be very time-consuming. We believe small business should focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software" explains Dr. Ge, president and founder of halfpricesoft.com. “We intentionally engineered ezPaycheck payroll tax software for those end-users who are not professional accountants and payroll tax expert, so small businesses can set up ezPaycheck quickly and easily.”
Small Businesses looking for ways to save money on payroll processing and tax reporting can try out ezPaycheck payroll solution free for 30 days from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp, with no obligation and risk. Despite its simplicity and ease of use, business owners should not mistakenly think ezPaycheck 2011 is short on features. ezPaycheck 2011 is packed with all the features a small business needs to run payroll quickly and easily, including:
Other features of ezPaycheck payroll software include:
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- 30 day free trial. No registration required and absolutely no obligation.
Priced at just $89 per installation, ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for any size business. Additionally, customers can try ezPaycheck without cost or obligation for 30 days.
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
ezPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.
Customers can download ezPaycheck software for free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp