We have organized this webinar to offer free advice from experts about how to grow their companies, particularly in hottest cities for small business.
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 30, 2015
Biz2Credit, the leading online platform for small business funding, will host its annual Best Small Business Cities 2015 webinar that will examine the climate for small business growth nationwide on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (EDT).
Discussion topics will cover:
- Best cities in America to launch and grow a company
- Hot industries in 2015 for small business growth
- Tips for securing start-up capital, including funding guidance for minorities and women
- Why the emergence of institutional investors in the small business lending marketplace is good for borrowers
- Advice for marketing a small business cost effectively.
The Best Small Business Cities 2015 webinar panel of small business experts includes:
- Lori Ioannou, Senior Editor, CNBC Digital
- Anita Campbell, Founder and Publisher of Small Business Trends, an award-winning online source of information and advice for entrepreneurs
- Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit, one of the country's leading experts on small business lending
- John Mooney, President, Over The Moon PR, expert on marketing for small business
The Biz2Credit's Best Small Business Cities 2015 webinar is free. To register, visit http://www.biz2credit.com/knowledge-center/webinar/best-small-business-cities-2015.
This is the third year that online small business finance platform Biz2Credit has conducted its Best Small Business Cities study. Biz2Credit determines the rankings based on a weighted average that includes annual revenue, credit score, age of business (in months), and a proprietary BizAnalyzer score that takes into account cash flow, debt-to-income ratio, business owners’ personal credit scores and other factors.
"Tech centers, such as Riverside, California, and New York City are strong areas for new business. Florida has several cities on the list. It's not your grandpa's Florida anymore," said Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit. "We have organized this webinar to offer free advice from experts about how to grow their companies, particularly in the hottest cities for small business."
Founded in 2007, Biz2Credit has arranged more than $1.2 billion in small business financing and is widely recognized as the #1 online credit resource for startup loans, lines of credit, equipment loans, working capital and other funding options in the U.S. Using the latest technology, Biz2Credit matches borrowers to financial institutions based on each company's unique profile -- completed in less than four minutes -- in a safe, efficient, price-transparent environment. Visit http://www.biz2credit.com, follow on Twitter @Biz2Credit, and join on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/biz2credit.