Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) February 26, 2013
The global Smart Cities market was worth US$442 billion in 2011, and is expected to reach a value of US$1,026.3 billion by 2017, following growth at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 15%.
“Smart Cities Market to 2017 - Smart Security Segment to Flourish as Interoperability Standards and Public Private Partnerships Promote Growth” report gives an in-depth analysis of the global smart cities market, and provides market revenues for the global smart cities market and its major sectors, such as smart buildings, smart homes, smart transportation, smart grids, smart healthcare, smart education, smart security and smart industry automation between 2011 and 2017. The report also provides information on market dynamics and major contracts and deals, and covers the major existing smart city projects like Dongtan Eco-city in China and Jeju Island in South Korea.
Scope of Smart Cities Market to 2017 - Smart Security Segment to Flourish as Interoperability Standards and Public Private Partnerships Promote Growth:
- Market revenue for the global smart cities market from 2011 to 2017.
- Market revenue for global smart cities sectors such as smart buildings, smart homes, smart transportation, smart grids, smart healthcare, smart education, smart security and smart industry automation between 2011 and 2017.
- Key drivers and restraints of global smart cities market.
- Major contracts and deals in 2012.
- Major existing smart cities projects.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions based on forecast data to identify key markets and growth opportunities for the global smart cities market
- Evaluate the potential of emerging markets to quantify potential returns on investments
- Understand the different dynamics in effect in the market and its sectors and make better informed business decisions as a result.
- Identify key growth markets for your products from validated, regional-level data and analysis
- Make better-informed business decisions armed with hard-to-get revenue data
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=222786.
Smart Cities Components: Smart Homes, Smart Buildings, Smart Grid Systems, Smart Healthcare, Smart Industry Automation, Smart Education, Smart Transportation, Smart Security
Global Smart Cities Market, Major Existing Smart Cities Projects:
1. Amsterdam Smart City, the Netherlands
2. Dongtan Eco-city, China
3. Meixi Lake, China
4. Tianjin Eco-City, China
5. Smart Grid Smart City, Australia
6. Jeju Island, South Korea
7. Boulder, Colorado
8. Energy Smart Miami
9. Songdo IBD, South Korea
10. Masdar City, Abu Dhabi
11. Dubuque Smart City, the US
12. Lyon Smart City, France
Explore more reports on IT and Telecommunication Market.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.