London (PRWEB UK) 28 November 2012
This year’s event will feature a wide variety of speakers and presentations, offering delegates the perfect opportunity to discuss new opportunities and strategies to accelerate go/no-go decision making in early and clinical development.
SMi is pleased to confirm Andrew Warren, Director, PK/PD/Immunogenicity Bioanalysis, Novartis as a speaker of the event.
He will discuss how to deliver safe starting and therapeutically relevant escalation doses for human studies, as well as target-mediated drug disposition and Assaying captured drug-target complexes. Attending will enable delegates to:
- Accelerate companion diagnostics development for therapeutic indications
- Validate and deliver biomarker for patient selection during clinical trials
- Implement sub-grouping in patient segmentation studies
- Utilise revised FDA regulatory guidelines to aid product development
- Optimise reimbursement strategies for diagnostics
- Maximise biomarker identification using epigenetic and metabolomic insights
For more information visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/biomarkers-summit62.asp alternatively contact Cem Tuna on +44 0 207 827 6736 or email on ctuna (at) smi-online (dot) co (dot) uk