Redding, CT (PRWEB) February 9, 2010
Networking activities for Search Marketing Expo – SMX West have been announced. They include events hosted by Bing.com and Ask.com.
SMX West is the leading conference for search engine marketing education, focusing on topics such as paid search advertising (PPC), search optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and local & mobile search marketing.
SMX West will be held March 2-4 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Silicon Valley. Registration is now open. There are pass options to fit every budget, including free Expo Hall passes. Details on available passes are located at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/2010/benefits
“Exchanging ideas and tactics with colleagues is a value-driver for conference attendees. Search marketers are incredibly generous, which makes the networking at SMX conferences exceptionally valuable,” said Chris Sherman, SMX West co-chair.
Networking begins before the conference on SMX Connect, the SMX West social networking site. Registered attendees can post their profile, arrange meetings, create and print custom itineraries and schedule lunches with others who share their interests at birds-of-a-feather tables.
In-person networking activities include:
- SMX Meet & Greet opening reception, March 1 beginning at 6PM, open to All Access and Networking pass holders
- Daily birds-of-a-feather lunches where attendees discuss topics of interest, open to All Access and Networking pass holders
- SMX Expo Hall Reception, March 2 beginning at 5:45, sponsored by Ask.com, open to All Access and Networking pass holders
- Ignite SMX, an evening of high-energy presentations about search and technology, open to all
- SMX After Dark, an evening of food and fun, March 2 beginning at 9PM, sponsored by Bing.com, open to all
Further details and additions to the networking activities are available at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/2010/in-person
Register for SMX West today at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/2010/register
About Search Marketing Expo – SMX West and Third Door Media
SMX West features sessions just for you, whether you are just starting out in search or looking for advanced tactics, work on an in-house SEM team, hail from an agency, or own your own business.
Attend SMX West for:
- Exceptional content so compelling, you’ll want to implement what you’ve learned before leaving the conference. Super-charged sessions on PPC, SEO, local search, search friendly design and social media marketing will help you succeed today, tomorrow and in the future. See the agenda here.
- Invaluable connections made possible by the ultimate mix of structured networking opportunities and social events. SMX makes it easy to make new contacts and exchange ideas with industry thought leaders and colleagues.
- Essential conveniences to help you juggle your every-day responsibilities while maximizing your conference time: always-available and free Wi-Fi; hot lunches, snacks and beverages all day; access to all presentations and tools to plan your custom itinerary.
The Search Marketing Expo - SMX conference series is produced by Third Door Media, Inc. Third Door Media's mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful. Search Marketing Expo conferences are held around the world and include: SMX West (Santa Clara, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced (Seattle, WA and London, England), SMX Munich, SMX Sydney, SMX Toronto, SMX Paris, SMX Xiamen (China) and SMX Stockholm.
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land, the leading search marketing news and analysis site. The company also produces Search Marketing Now, a lead-generation marketing solution for suppliers of SEM-related products and services, and operates Sphinn.com, a social news site that allows search and internet marketers to share news stories, participate in subject-specific discussion forums, and build their professional networks.