Redding, CT (PRWEB) January 4, 2010 –
SMX West will deliver more than 50 sessions designed for search marketers of all skill levels and covering the spectrum of internet marketing topics.
- New to search? Participate in the SMX Boot Camp which covers all the bases of search marketing success: copywriting, link building, paid search advertising fundamentals and search engine friendly web design. After the Boot Camp, you'll be prepared to participate in the remaining two days of SMX West.
- Got some experience? Learn the latest techniques for achieving superior results in both paid and organic search marketing. There are 20 sessions designed just for your skill level.
- An expert? SMX West has sessions dedicated to keeping you ahead of the curve with topics that only the editors of Search Engine Land can deliver -- topics like Search, Domaining and Direct Navigation, Diagnosing Technical SEO Issues, Search, Meet Display; Display, Meet Search, and Measuring How Search Ads Drive Offline Conversions.
This three-day, multiple track conference is programmed by Search Engine Land Editor-in-Chief Danny Sullivan and Executive Editor Chris Sherman - the most experienced and connected search engine marketing industry editorial team anywhere.
Register for SMX West today and pay only $1245, a $350 savings compared to the on-site rate. You get all three-days of sessions, a keynote by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, network activities and special events that make Search Marketing Expo conferences famous.
About Search Marketing Expo – SMX West and Third Door Media
SMX West features sessions just for you, whether you are just starting out in search or looking for advanced tactics, work on an in-house SEM team, hail from an agency, or own your own business.
Attend SMX West for:
- Exceptional content so compelling, you’ll want to implement what you’ve learned before leaving the conference. Super-charged sessions on PPC, SEO, local search, search friendly design and social media marketing will help you succeed today, tomorrow and in the future.
- Invaluable connections made possible by the ultimate mix of structured networking opportunities and social events. SMX makes it easy to make new contacts and exchange ideas with industry thought leaders and colleagues.
- Essential conveniences to help you juggle your every-day responsibilities while maximizing your conference time: always-available and free Wi-Fi; hot lunches, snacks and beverages all day; access to all presentations and tools to plan your custom itinerary.
The Search Marketing Expo - SMX conference series is produced by Third Door Media, Inc. Third Door Media's mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful. Search Marketing Expo conferences are held around the world and include: SMX West (Santa Clara, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced (Seattle, WA and London, England), SMX Munich, SMX Sydney, SMX Xiamen (China) and SMX Stockholm.
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land, the leading search marketing news and analysis site. The company also produces Search Marketing Now, a lead-generation marketing solution for suppliers of SEM-related products and services, and operates Sphinn.com, a social news site that allows search and internet marketers to share news stories, participate in subject-specific discussion forums, and build their professional networks.