This release expands on an already superior product at just $99. We provide major enhancements along with the industry’s lowest price – and complete roundtripping integration with our new Snap! Empower™ Flash interactions builder.
Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) November 03, 2011
Only six months after its introduction, Snap! by Lectora® rapid e-Learning software releases significant new features and enhancements in its commitment to continuous product improvement. The release of Snap! by Lectora version 1.2 provides timesaving features to rapidly create e-Learning directly within PowerPoint presentations – and maintains the category leading price of $99.
“We continue to stay true to our vision to make rapid e-Learning both accessible and easy-to-use for everyone,” said Peter Bray, Chief Marketing Officer at Trivantis Corporation. “This release expands on an already superior product at just $99. We provide major enhancements along with the industry’s lowest price – and complete roundtripping integration with our new Snap! Empower™ Flash interactions builder.”
New PowerPoint to Flash features based directly on users’ input include:
- Insert Snap! Empower Interactions- Easily place exciting Flash interactions created in Snap! Empower into your Snap! by Lectora courses and presentations for more engaging and powerful content.
- YouTube HD support – Insert YouTube HD (high definition) quality videos into presentations for high quality video content.
- Additional video narration placement options – Easily place video narrations either in the presentation pane or, now, directly within the PowerPoint slide. Videos placed in the slide can be moved and sized to customize the look and feel of presentations.
- Embed local Web files – Conveniently specify an online Website or a local, offline Web file and its associated assets when inserting Web windows. Users can now include previously published content in their presentations.
- Select multiple slides in Slide Explorer – Quickly make global presenter, navigation, and other changes to a selected set of slides within presentations to save time customizing Snap! by Lectora content.
- Font Customization for Quizzes and Surveys – Customize font sizes within quizzes and surveys for easy-to-read, visually appealing tests and assessments.
Snap! by Lectora version 1.2 is an easy-to-use PowerPoint plug-in that enables users of all skill levels to create compelling and creative e-Learning content and instantly turn it into a Flash masterpiece. Users can also publish content to a variety of outlets and share on social media sites—all within one easy and cost effective solution. Users can also host their content on SnapChannel.com and Snap! Live to easily share and review e-Learning content absolutely free.
These new features come just one day after the introduction of Snap! Empower, the revolutionary $99 Flash interactions builder, which can be used as a stand-alone Flash content creation tool or combined with Snap! by Lectora for even more robust Flash and e-Learning content.
To learn more about Snap! by Lectora 1.2 and to watch a video of the new features, visit: http://www.SNAPbyLectora.com.
Get your Free 30-day Trial: http://www.SNAPbyLectora.com/Free-Trial
About Snap! by Lectora and Trivantis Corporation
Snap! by Lectora® is the easy-to-use PowerPoint plug-in rapid e-Learning software converts PowerPoint to Flash. Its sister product, Snap! EmpowerTM Flash interactions builder, enables anyone to create Flash content without having to know Flash programming. As the flagship product for Trivantis, Lectora® is the world’s leading e-Learning software used by most Global 2000 companies in over 70 countries and is offered in six languages. The Lectora line of e-Learning products includes Lectora Inspire, Lectora Online, Lectora Publisher and Lectora Integrator. Trivantis also produces Flypaper™, the leading Flash content creation platform that empowers users to create, edit, share, track and reuse high-impact Flash and video content. To round out the Trivantis family of products, CourseMill is the powerful and affordable learning management system (LMS). Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Trivantis Corporation also has offices in Boca Raton, Phoenix, Paris, London and Beijing. Trivantis, Lectora, Flypaper, CourseMill, Snap! by Lectora and Snap! Empower are trademarks of Trivantis Corporation.
Facebook: facebook.com/Trivantis & facebook.com/SnapByLectora
Blog: trivantis.com/blog & SNAPbyLectora.com/e-Learning-blog
# # #