The new SNL product platform will streamline workflow and make it easier to find the breaking news and financial data which our clients need to succeed, now more than ever.
Charlottesville, VA (Vocus) December 8, 2009
SNL Financial, the premier provider of sector-focused data, news and analytics to investment bankers, investors, and industry professionals and executives, today released a new version of its online information service. The new SNL platform features a redesigned user interface, providing greater customization options, improved navigation and enhanced search capability.
Key features of the new SNL include:
- Search, with type-ahead functionality that quickly generates relevant results for companies, assets, properties, capital offerings, wireless licenses and news.
- Customizable page layout, with access to dozens of SNL Parts that allow clients to add or move content to match their interests.
- SNL NewsWire, a real-time stream featuring news, documents, research reports, events and data update notifications. SNL clients can use SNL NewsWire on the SNL Home page or launch it as a separate pop-up on their computer’s desktop for continuous updates.
- Bank Branch Analytics (available for Financial Institutions Unlimited subscribers), a dynamic analytical tool that allows users to conduct HHI, market share and deposit market overlap analyses. A professional-quality mapping program also allows users to map pro forma companies, historical markets, overlapping branches and market attributes directly from report results.
- IR Console (available to SNL IR Solutions clients) provides clients with greater control of their investor relations Web site, making it easier to administer and keep up-to-date.
Other enhancements include redesigned navigational toolbars, improved Online Help, site map, RSS feeds and sector-specific enhancements to data and functionality.
“At SNL, we ceaselessly strive to help our clients meet the demands of an increasingly competitive and chaotic market,” said Nick Cafferillo, SNL Managing Director, Industry Research and Product Management. “The new SNL product platform will streamline workflow and make it easier to find the breaking news and financial data which our clients need to succeed, now more than ever.”
About SNL Financial:
SNL Financial is a leading provider of financial information on more than 3,300 public companies and 50,000 private companies in the business sectors critical to the global economy: Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Real Estate, Energy and Media & Communications. The SNL information service integrates breaking news, comprehensive data and expert analysis into an electronic database available online and updated around the clock. For more information, visit http://www.snl.com.
Visit the SNL Press Room to learn more about resources available to members of the media.
Press Relations Manager
mjenkins (at) snl (dot) com
One SNL Plaza
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Other office locations:
Ahmedabad, India; Arlington, Va.; Boston, Mass.; Boulder, Colo.; Islamabad, Pakistan; Jersey City, N.J.; London; Monterey, Calif.; New York.