Winter 2009 extends Helpstream's lead in delivering a fully functional customer community with deep integration into customer service business processes
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) February 10, 2009
Helpstream®, the world's first truly social customer service and relationship management system, today announced general availability of the Winter 2009 release containing over 40 powerful enhancements to help service organizations drive higher customer satisfaction and retention while lowering overall support costs. Leveraging the strength of Helpstream's integrated suite of Community, Knowledge Base, and Service Desk applications, Winter 2009 features ground breaking community-driven service functionality and tight integration of Helpstream's Web Customer Service portal with the service desk capabilities of Oracle CRM On Demand and Salesforce.com.
"Winter 2009 extends Helpstream's lead in delivering a fully functional customer community with deep integration into customer service business processes," said Anthony Nemelka, CEO of Helpstream. "Enhancing the community-driven service functionality of our offering and delivering tight integrations with Oracle CRM On Demand and Salesforce.com allows us to deliver measurable ROI to our customers. No other solution on the market today can offer companies the ability to seamlessly integrate community with their business processes and measure customer satisfaction and support efficiencies."
Helpstream's innovative new features enable service organizations to more fully leverage the ability of customers to resolve support issues themselves by delivering advanced capabilities to create, manage and publish user generated content. Enabling customer communities to rapidly share support knowledge has several significant benefits including shorter time to agent proficiency, improved agent productivity, and faster issue resolution for customers. By deploying Helpstream, agents can focus on more complex service issues and on building relationships with customers. At the same time, customers gain access to a powerful solution that helps them get answers and solutions as quickly and effectively as possible.
"Helpstream's Winter 09 release allows us to keep our support organization lean, while at the same time enabling us to provide outstanding service and support to our customers. Helpstream's features and ease of use empowers our customers to discover answers to questions on their own through the rich content provided, which frees my team up for critical support issues," remarked Joanne Ravielli, Vice President Customer Service and Support of Infusionsoft. "Using Helpstream has cut our tickets in half and increased customer satisfaction tremendously."
Highlights of the Winter 2009 release include the following:
- Cross Channel Interactions - Convert difficult to answer questions from Community Q & A into cases for agent assisted resolution, and, conversely, enable agents to crowdsource answers to questions by converting a case into a Q & A thread. This enhancement augments existing capabilities that enable agents to convert case history into re-usable knowledge base articles.
- Cross Channel Waterfall Resolution Monitoring - Quickly gain insights into which channels are serving customers most effectively over any given period of time. Managers and agents can now get a real time view of incident volume and solutions served and can better gauge the effectiveness of Community, Knowledge Base and Agent-Assisted service channels.
- Tight Integration with Oracle CRM On Demand and Salesforce.com - Complement existing Oracle CRM On Demand and Salesforce.com service desk systems with Helpstream's modern Web channel capabilities and encourage adoption by providing single sign-on access and convenient tab navigation from agent desktops to the Helpstream Web Customer Service portal.
- Improved Branding and Customization - Provide customers a near seamless self service experience by more fully integrating the Helpstream Customer Service portal into the visual design of your support web site. Helpstream's Web Customer Service portal can now be imbedded within a custom "wrapper" containing a page header, footer, and both left and right side bars.
- Improved Content Management and Authoring - Ensure the accuracy and improve the usability of user generated content. Managers have full edit controls and can perform bulk actions (e.g., access permissions) on all content submitted for publication. In addition, all types of content including ideas, discussions, and Q & A can now be linked to knowledge base articles.
- Web Portal Search Engine Optimization - Leverage user generated content and detailed product information to improve natural search results. All checklists, FAQs, Q & A, discussions, ideas and comments stored in Helpstream's integrated support portal and knowledge base can now be selectively exposed for indexing by search engines such as Yahoo and Google.
Pricing and Availability
The Helpstream Winter 2009 release is immediately available at http://www.helpstream.com. Standard Services are available free. Premium features are offered in Professional, Corporate and Enterprise Editions to fit any budget. Please visit http://www.helpstream.com for details.
Infusionsoft, the leader in marketing automation software for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is revolutionizing the way they grow. There are 25 million small businesses in America that need an easy-to-use, affordable, and powerful software solution that increases sales while freeing up their time. The company's integrated marketing automation software addresses that need by helping small businesses automatically convert more prospects to customers, get repeat sales, and grow their business without growing staff. The privately-held, Inc. 500 company, based in Gilbert, Arizona is funded by Mohr Davidow Ventures and vSpring Capital. For more information, visit http://www.infusionsoft.com.
Helpstream is the world's first truly social customer service and relationship management system that helps companies reduce overall customer support costs while increasing customer satisfaction and retention. Helpstream integrates social Web technologies with modern customer service and collaboration processes to drive effective customer and partner engagement across all business functions. Helpstream's SaaS design makes it fast to deploy, easy to use and affordable. It can be deployed as a complete customer service system or as an integrated self-service and community case resolution complement to existing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. Helpstream has over 100 customers in various industries including high tech, government, healthcare, financial- and professional-services. Helpstream is a private, venture capital-backed company headquartered in Mountain View, California. For more information, please visit http://www.helpstream.com.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.