Social & digital entertainment users is predicted to reach 2.4 billion by 2018 with 7.9% CAGR
Past News ReleasesRSS
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) April 02, 2013
The digital entertainment market is experiencing growing pains within the era of the multiscreen (TV, phone, tablet, PC, and more) environment. The ecosystem is expected to experience massive disruption with the evolution of social networking and the convergent usage of the so-called "Second Screen" devices including smartphones, tablet, phablet, netbook, laptop and other devices. It is anticipated that localization and other personalization methods on second screen applications and services as well as innovative OTT business models.
This research analyzes the digital entertainment ecosystem and the profound impact of social networking (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/231885-social-and-digital-entertainment-market-and-forecast-analysis-2013-2018.html) including evaluation of the multi-screen role in business strategy. The report analyzes the market approach of ecosystem players with case study analysis. The report provides revenue forecasting analysis globally as well as regional and by country. The report also provides quantitative analysis of user engagement and interaction.
- Social networking companies
- Media companies and portals
- Advertising agencies and brands
- Consumer electronics companies
- Gaming and gamification companies
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) companies
- Network operators and service providers of all types
- Personalization, identity, and preference control companies
Companies in Report
Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google, Adobe, Akamai, Alcatel Lucent, Best Buy, Sky Broadcasting, British Telecom, Cisco, Fox Entertainment, Fujitsu, HP, Huawei, IBM, Intel, LG, Liberty, Microsoft, Motorola, NBC Universal, Netflix, Neustar, Panasonic, Paramount Pictures, Samsung, Sony, VeriSign, Warner Bros Entertainment, Walt Disney, Time Warner, Apple, Amazon, Verizon, AT&T, Accenture, Pinterest, NOKIA, Hollywood UltraViolet, Spotify, Rdio, Rhapsody, MOG, 6Waves, BBC, Hungama.com, Box, NetSuite, Salesforce, Xbox, Nintendo, HMV, Pokemon, McDonald, NTT DoCoMo, KDDI, NBA China, We7, Deezer, Vodafone, O2 Germany, HTC, DECE LLC, Arxan Technologies, BluFocus, CableLabs, castLabs, Catch Media, Cineplex Entertainment, Comcast, Cox Communications, CSG Systems, Deluxe Digital, Dolby, DTS (sound system), Elemental Technologies, Empathy Lab, Fanhattan, FilmFlex, Irdeto, Kaleidescape, Lionsgate, LOVEFiLM, Marvell, MOD Systems, Nagravision, NDS, Ooyala, PacketVideo, Royal Philips Electronics, QuickPlay Media, RIAA, Red Bee Media, Rovi Corporation, Saffron Digital, SeaChange International, Sonic Solutions, Switch Communications, Technicolor, Tesco, Testronic Labs, Toshiba, Verance, Verimatrix, Widevine Technologies, Zoran, Top Gear, Jelli, DreamWorks, Proctor & Gamble, Random House, TaylorMade, Jive, LIFO Interactive, Transmension, UUCun (China), Yu-Gi-Oh, Nippon Rental Cars, Japan Airlines, Miaozhen Systems, IFPI, Zavvi, Woolworths, Borders, , Musicload, AOL, Musik, Saturn, Media Markt, ECO, Mondia Media
- Video is the most consuming & revenue generating segments
- North America is the top revenue contributor among regions and USA among countries
- Most user interaction and engagement including social will occur on Second Screen Space
- Social and digital entertainment users is predicted to reach 2.4 billion by 2018 with 7.9% CAGR
- Digital entertainment revenue including social driven is expected to grow 10.06% CAGR reaching US$ 850 billion by 2018
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=231885.
Advanced Analytics in the Social Gaming Industry 2012:
The Advanced Analytics segment shows immense potential to grow, and it is expected to grow rapidly in the near future because of the presence of certain positive trends in the Global Social Gaming market. Both large and small gaming enterprises are experiencing the benefits of using social network platforms. The Global Social Gaming market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.96 percent during the period 2012-2016.
Buy this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=226245.
Social Media in Financial Services: Building a Winning Strategy (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/195959-social-media-in-financial-services-building-a-winning-strategy.html) - Features and benefits
- Discover how to make the most of the opportunities offered by social media.
- Sculpt future strategies by harnessing lessons from best practice examples.
- Understand how your organization can be internally structured to use social media.
- Prepare today for the challenges social media will bring tomorrow.
- Keep ahead of the curve by learning how your competitors are using social media.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=195959.
Social Media Marketing Strategies Adopted by the Financial Services Industry in Emerging Economies - Key Highlights
- Almost 20% of an average Brazilian’s total online activity is spent on social networking sites, making it one of the leading online activities in the country.
- With almost one-third of the population connected to the Internet, social media has become a popular marketing tool in China.
- With 55 million internet users − of which 57% are mobile internet consumers − Indonesia is becoming a key market for all social networking sites, with Twitter and Facebook reporting a significant growth in market penetration rates.
- In Russia, social media marketing is recording strong levels of growth as internet penetration rates increase, and mobile subscriber rates rise.
Buy a copy or report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=194623.
Explore more reports on Social Media Market and IT & Telecommunication Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/information-technology/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.